Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spitting Out Ideas

Me: I feel like I should do something a little more exciting with this blog other than just talking with invisible people.

Naem: Oy! I resent that!

Me: *ignores* So I was thinking that I could like post short daydreams that I wrote every now and then. I believe I did that once before...hmm, let me check.

Sage: Yeah...you posted the one with me and Jafen meeting you.

Me: Oh right! I remember now. ...that was a rather random daydream. I might also consider posting a different story on here...don't know which on. Though I could just go back and post The Night's Shadow. Ahhh, I miss that story...

Slade: And you still have worked on the sequel yet.

Me: Hmm, true...Oh my goodness...I can't even remember the main character's name! Katrana...um...

Slade: Kayrana.

Me: Right! Oh man, I really need to work on that one....

Drel: No, you need to finish Jilara first.

Me: Well I only have one chapter left so it shouldn't take me that long. ...oh! Drel! You're back.

Drel: You seem a lot less alert as usual.

Me: Yeah...I'm rather tired and I'm not completely sure why. Maybe it was because I stayed up a little late last night...but I don't consider 10:00 that late. Plus, co-op was rather long today and PE was very tiring...I hate stairs....

Evrem: And you haven't said anything about what today is.

Me: ...what is today?

Evrem: Wow Silver...

Drel: Halloween.

Me: Right! Happy Halloween then. Even though I usually don't do anything special for Halloween.

Sage: Well you are going to that party thing tonight.

Me: True, there is that.

Slade: You got waaaay off topic suddenly.

Sage: She's the queen of rambling.

Me: Thanks a lot...

Sage: So what she was trying to say earlier was if any of you readers would want her to post her daydreams or a story on here or something like that. Ideas are welcome.

Me: I feel going to sleep.

Drel: You also said that you'd start the blog post sooner this week and you started it later.

Me: Well hey, I have a life. I was socializing with my friends.

Sage: I have a feeling that we're not going to get very far with you being so tired.

Me: Yep...in fact, I just got sidetracked with something else so this is going to be another short blog post today. *sighs* Oh well...I'll try again next week.

Drel: There's no co-op next week.

Me: Right. But I'll still try to write a blog post...try to....

Sage: Meaning probably not.

Me: ...We'll see. *yawn* Well co-op is over now so I'll wrap this up. Bye ya'll!

Evrem: Don't get hit by a car while Trick or Treating!

Sage: *rolls eyes* Wonderful advise, Ev...

Evrem: Why thank you.

Me: Later!

~N~

No comments:

Post a Comment