Monday, November 18, 2013

An Explaination

Me: I'm sorry about not posting anything on Thursday. I had to do some Student Council stuff so I ran out of time. It was rather important so I couldn't delay it. Nothing much exciting happened that day so I wasn't really in the mood to do a post.

Sage: Except what happened in PE class...

Me: Oh right!! That was great!

Sage: She just discovered that she's improving in her running so she wasn't last place this time when they did the mile run.

Me: I think we did it in until ten minutes which isn't too horrible. The next day, my ankles hurt for some reason...maybe it was because I got new shoes and wasn't used to them yet. I'm writing this just before I have to do school (I left the page open on my browser) so there will be a pretty large gap of time...

Ash: Nothing else really happened other than that...but you could tell them what you've been working on all week.

Me: Oh yes! Ok, so you know how I talked about cosplaying a few posts back? (If you don't remember it you should go check it out.) I basically started cosplaying now. I have over half the outfit and am working on the wig. All I need to do is get hairspray and a few other cutting utensils so I can really finish it off good. I'm really proud of my wig so far. :) It's a really long blond one and I haven't worked with one that's as long as this so it's really fun!

Sage: She only has two wigs.

Me: Yes, and I love both of them. Also, me and my sister are going to be doing a Youtube channel with cosplay stuff on it but we haven't uploaded anything. We have like fifteen seconds of the cmv (that's cosplay music video) we're working on but I need to come up with a script for it so we can more easily follow it.

Drel: It's time for school now.

Me: Right. Ok, I'l continue this post later today when I'm finished with school. Ja-mata!

*hours later*

Me: Sooo tired....I'll finish this tomorrow. AH!! It's almost 10:00! I have to publish this! Sorry about it being so short but I'll put up another tomorrow.

~N~

1 comment: