Thursday, November 7, 2013

Teeny Weeny!

Me: Oh look!! It's Thursday!

Drel: I love how just you realized that and the day is going to be over in about...two or three hours

Me: Having no co-op really throws me off...I kept thinking that today was Friday.... Anyways! I remembered to do the post.

Sage: Yes, but do you have something to talk about?

Me: ...no...but hey! I remembered, I at least get points for that.

Sage: True, but it's kind of pointless if you remember then have nothing to do with the post except talk about how you remembered.

Me: ... I think my character's personalities are kind of mushing together...

Sage: ...I agree, I had a bit of a Drel streak there.

Drel: I don't know whether to be insulted or not by that.

Me: Haha, well don't worry about it Drel.

Drel: Whatever.

Me: Well bummer, it's really late right now so I guess I'll have to post this as it is, in its teeny weeny size... I will post another tomorrow to make up for this one but at least I remembered!

~N~

2 comments:

  1. Sage: *claps* Good job, Mina, you reminded her to post one. :)
    Me: ...I am so forgetful...

    ReplyDelete