Thursday, January 26, 2012

Merpeople!

Me: Let's play a game! Guess what I'm thinking.

Jrey: What kind of a game is that?

Me: I don't know...Ren, Ash no reading minds, that's cheating.

Ren: Aw man! Wait...Ash can read minds?

Ash: A little, but I rarely do.

Naem: ...

Me: Ok so what am I thinking.

Naem: Can we have a hint?

Me: They're mythical creatures and also what we're going to talk about today.

Taeyin: Griffins?

Me: Nope.

Ash: Dragons.

Me: No.

Draven: You know this game is practically impossible.

Me: *grins* Ok, here's another hint, they can't fly but they don't really walk either.

Daerien: Ha! Merpeople!

Me: Yay! Good job.

Ren: So we're talking about Merpeople?

Me: Yep! I was going to say Mermaids, but there's a majority of guys here so I decided just to say Merpeople instead.

Naem: Ok, so let's talk about them!...how exactly are we going to talk about them?

Me: Let's start by listing facts about them.

Draven: Well they have tails.

Me: *laughs* Ok, that's obvious.

Taeyin: There are some versions where Mermaids sing and lure people into the water.

Me: Uh huh.

Naem: There's also a version where they're basically Mermaid vampires! Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

Ash: That was my favorite part in the whole movie. :)

Me: I agree with you there.

Taeyin: I like how some versions have it where merpeople can get legs if they come on shore or something like that.

Me: Me too! That way you don't think their completely vulnerable on land.

Naem: That makes them dangerous!

Ash: They are dangerous and I speak from experience. Never get in a fight with a merman when your by a lake.

Daerien: Ooo, that's bad.

Ash: Not fun.

Draven: What did he try to drown you or something?

Ash: Uh yeah, that's kind of what they do.

Naem: Except the vampire mermaids! They lure you into the water and then eat you.

Taeyin: Gross! I like the nice mermaids.

Me: *smiles* Taeyin, you're with a whole bunch of guys here. btw Alexis is having a sleepover with Ammi (Daerien's younger sister), and Curvale (a girl in my story) at her house, so that's why she's not here.

Naem: Man, she keeps skipping out on our chats!

Draven: No she doesn't.

Naem: Ok, I guess you're right. Well Jrey's here for a change.

Jrey: This isn't the first time.

Naem: *gasp*

Draven: *hits him* Will you quit making fun of Jrey!?

Jrey: You're just lucky I don't get angry easily.

Ash: *chuckles* Trust me, Naem, you don't stand a chance against an angry Jrey.

Me: Yeah and he's really doesn't have a chance at an angry Ash!

Daerien: I agree there. *grins*

Draven: *clears throat* I believe we've strayed from the topic again.

Me: Ah! It's so easy to do that! Well what else do we know about Merpeople.

Ash: *smirks* They breath underwater.

Me: *rolls eyes* Ha, ha, Ash, you're sooo funny.

Ren: *snickers*

Taeyin: I think we covered most facts about them...except for a few that we'd rather not say...

*awkward silence*

Me: You had to say that, didn't you?

Taeyin: *smiles*

Me: Well next time I'm not sure what we're going to talk about but I think Lylar might pay us an unexpected visit.

Ren: NNNNNOOOOOO!

Ash: *laughs* What? She's not that bad.

Ren: For you, she'd already tried to kill me once.

Ash: But she didn't succeed, now did she?

Ren: ...Silver can I have permission to skip out on the next chat?

Taeyin: Me too?

Me: ...ok fine. Ash and Daerien aren't scared of her so they're staying and Naem you'll stay too.

Draven: ...

Me: You want to leave to Draven? Jrey?

Jrey: I'd rather go but...I don't really mind to much.

Me: Ok, Jrey you stay and Draven you too. Ren and Taeyin you don't have to be here for next time and I don't think Alexis wants to come either.

Ren: Yes! Thanks!

Taeyin: *sighs in relief*

Me: No problem. Ok Ren you close.

Ren: Will do. Glad you could join us for this short talk we had. Sadly I will not be here next time and neither will Taeyin and Alexis. Until the time after next time then! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment