Thursday, January 19, 2012

Doing the Polka in the Snow....

Me: Ok, so here we are out in the snow, but this time we're in Silroe. (It's a dimension that usually gets a ton of snow every winter.)

Daerien: It's the best place to go, as long as you don't fall in a hole...because you can't get out.

Ren: *in a six foot hole*Thanks for the warning.

Daerien: Well I told you there was a ditch there, but you didn't listen.

Ren: Can I get out of here now?

Ash: *helps Ren out*

Naem: Hey Daerien! I still have a score to settle with you!

Jrey: You're not going to win; Daerien's a Frost Phantom so he's very good in the snow.

Daerien: Yep! It's kind like my best friend. *picks up and handful of snow and forms it into a snowball* But if you insist.

Alexis: Naem, you don't stand a chance.

Naem: I don't care.

Daerien: How about if I win you do the Polka with Alexis.

Alexis and Naem: What?!

Ash: *chuckles* But if he wins you have to do the Polka with Alexis, Daerien.

Alexis: Why does it have to be me?

Ash: *shrugs*

Naem: Ok, I agree.

Daerien: Same here.

Me: This is going to be interesting...

Alexis: Tell me about it...I end up doing the Polka no matter who wins.

Taeyin: If you really don't want to do it, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I took your place.

Alexis: That's ok, it's not that bad.

*An hour later*

Naem: You've got to be kidding me!

Daerien: Told you it was a bad idea to challenge me. I win again.

Naem: Well, I was going to do the Polka if I won anyway, just because I wanted to.

Alexis: Well here we go.

Naem: *singing and doing the polka at the same time* Shall we dance? On a bright, something, something, shall we fly? Shall we then say "goodnight" and mean "goodbye". Or perchance, When the last little star has left the sky,....I'm going to stop there.

Alexis: *giggles*

Naem: * intimidating the King from King and I* 1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3, something's not right...Ah, I forget and! 1,2,3 AND 1,2,3, and 1,2,3, and 1,2,3

Me: Naem you're such a clown.

Naem: Am getting a little dizzy here.

Alexis: Me too.

Naem: *stops doing the polka and bows*

Alexis: *giggles* That was actually fun.

Ren: Look, I made a army of snow angels.

Draven: *makes a snow figure*

Ash: What's that?

Draven: It's going to be a reindeer.

Jrey: *makes a life size snow panther with Daerien*

Me, Taeyin, and Alexis: *makes a snow griffin*

Me: We win for the coolest snow figure!

Ash: I'd have to agree.

Draven: *throws a snowball at Ren and ducks behind a snow lion*

Ren: Hey! *hits Draven back and hides behind a snow tree* wait...where are all these snow figures coming from?

Daerien: I told you I can make them fast. *finishes a snow elephant* I'm making snow Africa.

Alexis: *laughing* What?

Daerien: It never snows in Africa, *finishes another snow tree* so I decided to make a bit of Africa out of snow.

Me: Ok...that could take all day.

Daerien: Well I'm only going to make a small scene of Africa. *finishes a crocodile* though I can't remember if it was alligators or crocodiles that were in Africa.

Ash: Is the crocodile eating the lion?...

Daerien: Yep. Oh, I forgot the hippo.

Taeyin: And the hippo's eating the camel...

Daerien: *grins*

Naem: That's awesome! *laughing*

Draven: I'm not really sure how to react to that...

Ren: Me neither.

Ash: *shakes head and makes a small snow raven in his hand*

Me: Well I still think Me, Taeyin, and Alexis win for the best snow sculpture. You can even sit on it. *sits on the snow griffin*

Ren: I think it's time to go back for hot chocolate.

All: I agree! *disappear and reappear at my house*

Me: *hands out hot chocolate cups* Well, I think it's time for us to wrap this up! Who wants to close?

Draven: I'll do it! If you have any suggestions of what we should do or talk about post a comment! Thanks for joining us and we'll see you next time! Don't freeze out in the snow!

Naem: Peace out earthlings!

1 comment:

  1. ...That was EPIC!! :D :D :D I love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete