Thursday, January 19, 2012

IT'S SNOWING SNOW!!!

Me: As I was pondering about what to blog about I asked one of my friends and she suggested snow. I felt really stupid about not thinking about that before! I mean come on! There are four and a half inches of snow outside! So that's what we're going to talk about today. Sorry about the long silence, I've been busy.

Ren: Aren't you going to introduce Alexis?

Me: *doh!* That's right! Sorry Alexis I completely forgot about you!

Alexis: It's ok.

Me: So let me make a profile for you so they know what you look like. :)

Alexis Cohl
16 years old
Long dark blue hair and green eyes.
About: Alexis is an only child and has lived with her uncle, so she never met her parents. Alexis sometimes goes by Lexi but only by her close friends. She is a Glimpse Phantoms and doesn't talk very much, but enjoys reading rooks more than anything else.










Daerien: Hey Alexis, glad you could join us.

Alexis: Me too. :)

Naem: So...snow, snow, snow, snow, snow. We're talking about snow right? *GASP* Hey Silver, it's snowing snow outside!

Ash: ...what else would it be snowing?

Daerien: Frozen acid.

Ash: Ah, yes. I forgot about that.

Draven: ...snowing acid?

Naem: *in a minion voice from Despicable Me* wwwhat?

Ash: Yeah....long story.

Alexis: Its sounds very interesting...

Me: Maybe you could tell it later because right now, we're talking about snow now acid.

Draven: I don't think we've mentioned our epic snow ball fight yet.

Me: (By the way, we're at my house again, sitting in the living room looking at the snow.)

Taeyin: I don't remember who won that.

Naem: I did!

Ren: Daerien won three times and then you won once, Naem.

Naem: Did not! I had to have won more times then that!

Daerien: But you didn't.

Alexis: I like the fact the after you play in the snow you get to come inside and have hot chocolate.

Ren: I'm with Alexis on that. Hot chocolate rules!

Ash: Peppermint hot chocolate is better.

Ren: Very true.

Me: I remember one time when I made a snowman that was taller then me! It was really hard, but fun.

Ash: You should've seen the snow-dragon we made. We attempted to make it life size but it's head fell off.

Taeyin: *giggles* That just sounded...wrong.

Me: I wondered where all the snow went.

Alexis: Did it melt yet? Because I'd like to see it.

Daerien: It's behind the house, over there. *points*

Alexis: *speechless*

Daerien: I'll take that as a complement.

Alexis: That's so cool! Even though it doesn't have a head, it's still amazing!

Ash: *shrugs* It was Daerien's idea.

Daerien: Too bad it's too tall to put the head back on.

Alexis: How did you get the head on in the first place?

Daerien: ...I don't remember....

Ren: *snickers*

Naem: I found something interesting about the snow.

Me: what?

Naem: It's really easy to find Jrey. One, because you leave footprint all over the place and the trail's fairly easy to follow and two, he wears black almost all the time so it's easy to spot him too.

Draven: You just like teasing and making fun of Jrey, don't you?

Naem: Only because he doesn't get angry easily.

Me: Back to snow. Do you think we should have another post where we actually play in the snow?

Naem: YES!

Ren: That'd be cool.

Alexis: I think that sounds like fun!

Daerien: Diddo!

Me: Ok, it's settled then. In our next post we will actually be in the snow and doing all sorts of weird things. Like dancing the Polka. (And that's a promise. :D)

Naem: Does that mean that we're leaving? Aaaaawwww!

Me: I can tell you're starting to like this blog, Naem.

Naem: Yeah, it's growing on me.

Me: Too bad Jrey can't say the same thing. You haven't said a single thing this entire post, so why don't you close.

Jrey: *sigh* Fine. Please feel free to leave a comment about completely anything you want and we'll be back next time. See ya.

Me: Bye!

All but Jrey: See ya next time!

1 comment: