Friday, January 27, 2012

Lylar Vansk and Mind Dimensions.

Me: Ok so here we are in my room. I mentioned who'd be here in the previous blog post.

Naem: I'm here.

Daerien: Me too.

Ash: Ditto.

Draven: Here!

Jrey: ...same.

Me: Maybe I should have you guys do that every time. :) Ok, before I bring Lylar here, I'll have to post her profile. Here it is:
Lylar Vansk
15 1/2 years old
Long pink hair and silver eyes. Very pretty.
About: She was locked inside of a Mind Dimension (will explain about that) and is trying to find a way out. She has an older brother (Raythar) and an older sister (Silzaria). She can act nice and charming, and then act evil and cruel. (She's not bipolar.)







Lylar: Well personally, I'm surprised you actually invited me here.

Naem: Wait...how did you know about this?

Lylar: *smiles* A little bird told me.

Naem: Handy little things aren't they?

Me: ...

Lylar: I must admit I'm surprised seeing you here, Ash.

Ash: And why is that?

Lylar: ...It just doesn't seem like something you'd do.

Ash: Usually I wouldn't but Silver convinced me too. Just like she convinced you into coming.

Lylar: I see...so where's Ren? He's going to miss the party.

Daerien: He decided to skip out on this one.

Draven: Because of you.

Lyar: Ah. I should have known. So, what are we going to do today?

Me: Well I'd thought we'd explain what a Mind dimension is.

Lylar: *grimaces* Lovely.

Ash: *smirks slightly* It's basically a prison for dangerous criminals.

Draven: And said to be inescapable

Lylar: *laughs* But I found a way.

Jrey: How?

Lylar: *smiles* My little secret.

Ash: And the person inside does have the ability to create whatever they want.

Lylar: It keeps us from getting bored. You create it by picturing it in your mind and then making it appear in front of you or where ever you want. If you're really good you can create a whole city.

Daerien: Can you create people?

Lylar: Yes, but it's harder.

Draven: So the stuff you make is real; it's not an illusion?

Lylar: *nods* I made myself a castle and lived in it for a while, and then changed it to a mansion, then back to a castle. It's solid but when you touch it, it don't always feel...quite right.

Naem: Creepy.

Ash: Oh, and also, people can't travel there against their will.

Lylar: *giggles* But I have a way of tricking them into coming. I'm able to contact people from my little world using my powers.

Naem: How's you do that?

Lylar: *winks* That's also a secret. Silver said there where a few things that I can't share and that's one of them. They still haven't seen your face have they Ash? That's why you're still wearing the cloak and mask.

Daerien: You've seen him without it?!

Lylar: Mm hm.

Me: Hey, hey. Don't give away too much, people!

Ash: I wasn't going to say anything.

Lylar: Me neither.

Me: Uh huh. So anything else about the mind dimension?

Daerien: Well it takes at least three Phantoms, depending on how powerful they are, to imprison someone in a Mind dimension and sometimes they get sucked in as well.

Lylar: It took eight people to seal me in.

Daerien: And no one knows the reason you were sealed in...

Me: Except for a few people and I'm not going to say the reason. :P

Jrey: I think we're done.

Me: I agree. Lylar gets to close.

Lylar: Alrighty then. I'm not sure if I'm going to be in the next post but I hope I am. Don't forget to comment! Until I see you next time. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment