Me: I haven't posted something in such a long time!
Naem: Why?
Me: School of course.
Ash: *chuckles* I'm glad I don't go to school anymore.
Ren: You don't go to school?
Ash: Not anymore. I stopped went I was thirteen.
Ren: Why?
Ash: ...uh...
Me: That's a spoiler so Ash can't say anything.
Daerien: Ok, so we're outside staring at the stars...what are we going to talk about tonight?
Me: What Naem wanted to talk about for while a quite some time.
Naem: CHOCOLATE!!!!
Draven: How did I guess?
Ren: Probably because he's been asking to talking about it for a long time.
Jrey: That was kind of a rhetorical question, Ren.
Ren: *shrugs* I know, but I decided to say something anyway.
Ash: I can't remember the last time I had chocolate...
Daerien: What?! That's terrible! You've got to try Swiss chocolate. It's so good!
Naem: I love any types of chocolate! Dark, Milk, White, Blue, Pink.
Draven: ...Blue and Pink chocolate?
Naem: Yeah! I had blue chocolate at this little shop in Vareest it was so good and very sweet.
Taeyin: What about the Pink chocolate?
Naem: That was actually at a shop in Daereer. I've only been there once but it was amazing.
Alexis: I don't really like dark chocolate.
Jrey: It's my favorite.
Ash: I could have guessed that. Anything to do with 'dark' usually you like.
Jrey: Not all the time.
Draven: Most of the time.
Taeyin: For some reason I can't stand white chocolate, it just seems so unnatural! Chocolate isn't supposed to be any shade other then brown.
Daerien: White chocolate is my favorite!
Ash: I guessed that two.
Ren: Jrey and Daerien are almost like opposites.
Daerien: Almost, but not really.
Draven: I hate to say this but I don't really like Milk chocolate.
Me: What!? That's the best kind there is, how can you not like it!
Ash: I knew someone that didn't even like chocolate.
Naem: That poor, poor human!
Ash: It was a mermaid.
Naem: ok...I can't picture a mermaid eating chocolate.
Ash: exactly.
Daerien: ...wasn't that the same mermaid that tried to drown you?
Ash: ...yes.
* momentary silence*
Naem: Have you ever tried bacon chocolate?
Ash: No, but I want to. It doesn't actually sound to bad.
Me: I'm with Ash on that.
Ren: That's gross!
Alexis: I think people like coming up with weird flavors to put in chocolate.
Ren: I agree.
Taeyin: I bet there's all type of chocolate that's flavored weird and bacon is only one of them.
Me: We done?
Naem: Aw man! I could go on for days talking about Chocolate!
Me: Well, we can talk about it again some other time.
Taeyin: So see you next time readers! Again thank you so much for reading this, we hope you enjoyed it. If there are any weird flavors of chocolate that you know of, please tell us in a comment, I'm sure Naem would love to hear it. We'll try to post every other day or so, but there's not a specific schedule of posting.
All: Bye!
OoO I've tried spicy chocolate!! It was awesome!
ReplyDeleteThea Deo
Ash: Oh yeah, that reminds me; I've had Tabasco chocolate before.
ReplyDeleteMe: Me too, but I gave the rest of it to my brother. :) It was strange.