Ash: *rolls eyes* You were going to have the characters from your other stories join us.
Me: Ah, yes! Ok, so Bria, Jafen and Malicor needs their profiles put up. Here we go.
Jafen Rildan
830 years old (looks 17)
black hair with a very slight tint of green and dark green eyes, with slightly tanned skin.
About: He is a shape-shifter and can turn into pretty much and type of bird he wants, plus a griffin. He has a younger sister named Kayan and she can turn into any type of horse she wants, plus a winged unicorn. (There's not much I can really say about him.)
Me: You'll learn more about him later.
Ren: Ok, so who's profile is next?
Malicorunknown age...(I haven't really though about this but he's well over 900.)
Black scales and red eyes.
About: He's a black dragon and is companion to Zevron. He can be easily angered and is sometimes unpredictable. Malicor is a dragon so he speaks Dragish, like all of the other dragons and he understands every language. Only dark elves understand what dragons are saying though Jafen understands him as well.
(With Malicor I'm just going to write what he says in italics instead of having Jafen interpret it.)
Naem: Cooool.
Me: Yep. Now for Bria's.
Bria Starfield
16 years old
golden brown hair and apple green eyes.
About: She is very sweet and kind. She looks for the good in everyone she sees/meets and does her best not to focus on the bad things. She loves painting and drawing and is very talented at both. It's easy to talk to her and she loves making people laugh.
Taeyin: I like her. :)
Me: I knew you would. I like Bria too.
Bria: *blushes*
Jafen: So is that all we're going to do for this post? Talk about ourselves?
Me: Well basically.
Malicor: This is going to be interesting, I'm not sure exactly how this works, after all I was just told about it today.
Ash: Wait...so what happens if Jafen's not here and Malicor is.
Me: ...Idk. Jafen leave for a little bit.
Jafen: Ok...*turns into a griffin and flies away*
Me: Ok, now Malicor say something.
Malicor: *growls softly*
Naem: *nervously* Uh...can Jafen come back now?
Me: *makes Jafen appear again*
Jafen: Ok...why did we do that again? I wasn't paying attention.
Me: Tut-tut Jafen, pay attention.
Ren: We were just seeing what happened when you left and Malicor said something.
Jafen: Ah, so what happen?
Draven: No idea...he growled or something.
Malicor: I could have told you that was going to happen.
Me: *yawn* I'm tired. This post probably isn't going to be very long.
Daerien: How are you tired? It's only 12:04 (pm).
Me: I'm always tired on Thursdays.
Ash: That makes us tired.
Naem: I have a question.
Draven: Oh great.
Naem: What do I have in my pocket?
Alexis: ...you have been reading The Hobbit again haven't you?
Naem: :) Yep. So, what do I have in my pocket?
Ash: A ring. Duh.
Naem: Yep.
Taeyin: That was also from Doctor Who.
Ren: Where?...Oh yeah! When he pulls the remote out of his pocket. "They're bigger on the inside."
Me: Lol. Now what?
Naem: Smurfs, blue smurfs.
Draven: ...
Taeyin: Let's do that thing that Mr.Dodger does.
Me: (Mr. Dodger is a character that I made up randomly.)
Ash: You mean the thing that starts with one thing and then goes to something that is similar and so on?
Taeyin: Yep.
Me: Ok, I'll start. Water.
Draven: Cold.
Daerien: Ice. Lol.
Naem: snow!
Jafen: avalanche.
Me: mountain? I always thing of an avalanche on a mountain.
Bria: That works. Hmm...moutain...uh rock?
Draven: Stone.
Ash: grey.
Taeyin: Gloomy.
Daerien: graveyard.
Ren: ghost.
Me: banshee.
Ash: banshee?
Me: When I think of a ghost, I think of banshees.
Ash: I hate banshees.
Bria: I have no idea what they are.
Ash: They are basically ghosts that walk, or float, around wailing when someone is going to die. I don't really know how they know someone is going to die.
Draven: But they are even real so we don't have to worry about them. Back to the game. I think Silver one that one.
Me: Yay! Daerien you can start the next one.
Daerien: Ok...Um, tree.
Ash: Wood.
Naem: Paper.
Taeyin: pencil.
Bria: Art. :)
Jafen: painting.
Me: museum.
Bria: theft . *giggle*
Naem: Huh?
Me: You remember what story she's from? The Night's Shadow. In that Slade steals stuff from museums.
Naem: Ah. Umm... thief.
Jrey: Sheath.
Me: Ha ha, I guess that works.
Ash: There's no where I can really go with that except The Late Bloom Tavern.
Me: Yeah and I can't really thing of anything else...my brain is dead.
Ash: So that means I win.
Me: Well that actually made the post quite long. I think we should do that again, but we need a name for the game...if anyone reading this has an idea post it! Bria you get to close.
Bria: Ok. Well I hope you didn't mind our little ramblings. If you don't understand how the game works then you can ask about it, and we'll explain more. If you think we should play 'the game' again tell us also, we love to hear from you. Just for clarification we were outside in a forest. :) Until next time!
All: Bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment