Thursday, February 9, 2012

Poll!

Me: I have an announcement about the poll. (on the left of the screen) There are only six days left for you to cast your vote on who your favorite character is! So if you haven't voted, you might want to. If you have voted (and you don't mind us knowing) please tell who you voted for, I'm curious.

Ren: Don't worry none of us will get angry if you didn't vote for us. :)

Me: I voted for Ashaen, just because I felt like it. :P I can say that because he's not here at the moment.

Naem: Where is Ash?

Daerien: He said he was visiting someone, but didn't say who.

Draven: I bet Silver knows, she always knows what we're doing.

Me: ...yes I know who he's visiting but I'm not going to say. :P

Naem: Aw, come on. Please?

Me: Nope. Hey, this was suppose to be an announcement! You guys wreck everything.

Ren: Not always...but I see what you're saying.

Me: *clears throat* So anyway, if you voted please tell me who you voted for. :) I like knowing. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you can see this comment cause I forgot my blogger thingy. XP
    anywho I voted for Ash... or Jrey... um it was awhile ago, but I know those two are like my favourite characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ren: We can see it, no worries. :)

      Me: Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. I voted for Ren. And then later I think I might have voted for Daerien as well. :)

    ReplyDelete