Me: Man, I was just thinking that I haven't written anything on a few of my stories in a long time!
Ash: Like which ones?
Me: The S.S, The Late Bloom Tavern, The Shadow, and The Secret in the Forest.
Ren: So that means you've been mainly working on The Night's Shadow, Unknown Secrets, and of course, Seventeen Phantoms.
Me: Yep, though I haven't been working on The Night's Shadow as much.
Draven: I think you should tell the people reading what those stories are about.
Me: Good idea. I think all of you have read them (except Seventeen Phantoms of course) so you can take turns telling about them.
Taeyin: I'll tell about The Secret in the Forest. In short it's about this girl named Alyssa who meets this guy in the forest when he was five and he seems kind of strange because he doesn't want her to tell her parents about him. She twisted her ankle so he (he's about fourteen years old or so) helps her to her house. The years pass and he introduces her to his younger brother and they become good friends because they're the same age. Raven shows her all these cool things and she begins to realize he's not normal, but I can't say how because that's a spoiler. :P
Me: Yep, I'm still working out the plot for that so it's not really complete. What's your favorite part in that story?
Taeyin: I like the part when she meets the wolves and finds out their actually nice and don't attack her. :) It was cool.
Me: Who's your favorite character?
Taeyin: Either Raven or Miko. (Miko's a gold-brown wolf that likes Alyssa.)
Me: I might have a few of those character come in and say hi. Ok next story. Who wants to talk about The Late Bloom Tavern.
Naem: Ooo! Me! It's about a thief named Sheath and he's a Shade. (A person that can control shadows and stuff.) It's basically just about him. He fights a dangerous creature called a Krael and meets this girl named Anya. You really just learn about him as things happens. The main thing that happens is he meets this Paladin (named Fildin) that is trying to exterminate dangerous creatures called Dreyrins and decided to go with him to help. Quite a bit happen along the way and it makes an exciting adventure but Silver has only written up to the part where they're tracking the first Dreyrin.
Me: Ok so what's your favorite part?
Naem: Hmm...the part were he fights Rizol, that was pretty cool.
Me: And it's obvious that Sheath is your favorite character.
Naem: Yep!
Me: What story is next?
Daerien: The Night's Shadow. :) That one's pretty simalur to The Late Bloom Tavern but it takes place on earth (The Late Bloom Tavern is in a different world called Athornan) and it's in modern time. Slade is a thief kind of like Sheath but he has black wings (yes he doesn't look human) and can use magic. His wings can disappear if he wants them to btw. He steals these objects that have dark power inside of them and withdraws the power and destroys it. He meets this girl named Bria and he starts to like her. You learn things about Slade (most of which I can't say because it's a spoiler) and other exciting things happen.
Me: That one also don't really have a straight story line but it's still cool. :) And of course your favorite character is Slade.
Daerien: Yeah, he's pretty awesome.
Me: So what's your favorite part?
Daerien: When he burns down the school. Lol! That part was hilarious! (Don't worry no one got hurt.)
Me: Next story.
Ash: That would be The Shadow. It's about this boy named Drajem who doesn't really know what he is and his parents were said to have died when he was little so he lives with the village healer. He knows this storyteller who comes to his village every year to tell stories. Drajem's favorite story is a story about the dreaded Shadowolves that have never been seem but their howling has been hear at night. People disappear from the streets at night and the Shadowolves are heard prowling around in the darkness. In the story knights come to the village and try to rid the town of the Shadowolves but all of them fail, then a boy comes and says he will do it. He sits by a tree all night and in the morning he's gone, but some people thought they saw a boy walking through the forest with a black wolf at his side. Drajem travels with the storyteller to find out what he is and meet's his uncle who tells him what he is. But I can't said Drajem's species because that's a spoiler. The story doesn't end there though, Drajem tries to find a way to stop the Shadowolves if he can and find out many interesting things about them.
Me: Hee-hee I forgot how cool that story was. I haven't worked on it in almost a full two months and I'm stuck at a writer's block. Who's your favorite character, Ash?
Ash: Tayro. He's a mysterious guy that travels with Drajem and the storyteller. My favorite part is when the storyteller tells the legend of the Shadowolves.
Me: Of course. Next.
Ren: The S.S: it's about a fifteen year old spy named Anna Fang who works for this place called The Secret Society. (That's where S.S comes from.) Well I guess it's also about her fellow spies, Janna, Bryan and Zack. In short she goes on cool missions and finds out surprising things about Zack. He usually doesn't talk much and so she never really knew him very well even though they knew each other since they were ten. Zack lives at HQ because he doesn't have a home. Janna, Blake, and Zack are also fifteen and all together they're the top four spies and form the highest team. Can't say to much about it without giving anything away, but Janna's sort of a girly girl, Blake's the jester, like Naem, Zack is the quiet guy, though not as quiet as Jrey, and Anna's the normal tomboy.
Me: What's your favorite part.
Ren: I'm not really sure...but I liked the part were they went to the movies star's party. :)
Me: Who's you favorite character?
Ren: Zack is cool but I don't know much about him so I'd have to say Anna.
Me: Ok so Draven you get the last, and close to the best story.
Draven: Goodie. :) Unknown Secrets. Silver has been working on it for a little more then three years and currently it has 536 pages. It's about a girl named Aspen who meets an elf and he tells her that she's not human. She has dreams about things that happened/are happening/or might happen so she believes him. She meets a few of Zender's friends: Elexin,who's a healer elf, and Jafen who's a shape-shifter elf. She and her brother and best friend decide to travel with them and go to a different world. (Athornan, same one where The Shadow, and The Late Bloom Tavern take place.) Tons of things happen along the way and she meets a few new people while learning interesting things about Zender and Jafen. I think this story is close to the most goriest and action packed. Though there are lots of sad parts and semi scary parts as well. Next to Seventeen Phantoms this one is my favorite.
Me: Who's your favorite character?
Draven: Jafen by far and my favorite part...that's really hard to decide but I'd say...the part were they meet Malicor the Dragon and Zevron the Dark elf. Dragons are awesome.
Me: Yes they are. :) and griffins are too. Ah, yes and by the way, to clarify a shape-shifter elf can turn into any type of one animal they want. For Jafen it's bird. They also have what I call a 'super shift' were they turn into something that's close to their animal. For Jafen it's a griffin and for his sister, Kayan, who can turn into horses it's a winged unicorn. Poor Jrey, he didn't get to talk about any of my stories.
Jrey: *shrugs* I don't really mind. Though I will mention that you have two that you paused.
Me: Oh yeah! I paused them because working on nine stories at a time is crazy! Trust me I know; I was once working on ten at a time but I moved one to archives and paused two.
Taeyin: Well time to go now! I don't have anything that I have to say right now except: We were sitting downstairs, and Alexis was not with us.
Me: The characters from my stories might be joining us. If you want a specific person from one of my stories to join us in our talks, tell us which one! I'll list the names of characters below and what they are:
The Secret in the Forest: Alyssa (human), Raven (can't say), Jason (can't say), Darren (Kleek) and Miko (wolf)
The Late Bloom Tavern: Sheath (Shade), Dacia (Sylith: opposite of a Shade), Anya (haven't decided yet...), Frith (human and can talk to animals), Belyon (human. he's the Tavern keeper), and Fildin (human: Paladin).
The Night's Shadow: Slade (unknown...), Bria (human), and Blair (human).
The Shadow: Drajem (can't say), The Storyteller aka Coelin (human...I think), Tayro (unknown), and Princess Verina (human).
The S.S (all humans): Anna Fang, Janna Lope, Blake Rader, Zackariah Silver
Unknown Secrets: Aspen (can't say), Zender (elf), Elexin (healer elf), Jafen (Shape-shifter elf), Asoen (Shadow elf), Zevron (dark elf), Malicor (Dragon), Ragin (human), and Kidira (half elf, half human).
Me: Well, see ya! If you have any questions about what a character looks like or something, post it! Bye!
I think Malicor and Bria should join you! Malicor is just plain awesome and Bria is so nice. :)
ReplyDeleteMe: I agree. :) Though Malicor speaks a different language so that would mean that either Zevron or Jafen would have to be here to translate. Jafen will come too. :) I'll put them in the next post.
ReplyDeleteNaem: Yay! I've always wanted to meet a dragon!