Monday, February 13, 2012

Picture of Ash, Fish, Sushi, and Valentines Day!

Me: I'm really temped to put up a picture of Ash...but I don't think I should...should I? AGH! I don't know.

Daerien: I think you should; he looks cool.

Draven: Well people haven't really read that part yet.

Ash: I think you should. :)

Ren: I agree with Ash.

Jrey: Ditto.

Me: Hmm...Jafen what do you say?

Jafen: I don't care either way.

Me: Of course. Bria?

Bria: I think you should because it's not fair that we know what he looks like while the others don't, plus I bet they really want to know. :)

Taeyin: I agree with Bria.

Naem: Ditto.

Me: ...Hmm...ok fine I'll put it up.


















Me: Hee-hee, you look so cool, Ash.

Ash: Uh, thanks?

Draven: You look kind of bad in that picture. :P

Daerien: Not really. He just has a serious look on his face, like always.

Ash: I never look like that.

Daerien: ...Really?

Ash: Well...sometimes, but not always.

Daerien: *shrugs* Whatever you say Ash.

Alexis: So what's the topic for today? I don't think it's just about Ash.

Ash: *snickers*

Me: *laughs* Of course not. It's about Fish!

Draven: ...fish.

Me: yep.

Jrey: Why?

Me: Because me and Linnae (my sister) went to the store and bought three fishes. I took a picture of them but I'll post it later. Mine is a black Molly, and her two are a Silver Molly and Dalmatian Molly. :) I named mine Daezar, (which actually happens to be Ash's middle name...I don't know why I did that) but his nickname is Cole, like the black ninja in Ninjago. :P Linnae's silver one is Chilly Zane Snow. Chilly because on the ride home it just chilled out at the top, Zane because that's the white ninja from Ninjago, and Snow for Snow White, because we're watching Once Upon a Time. Last but not least is Poker. He's named that because on the way home he was going nuts and vigorously poking the bag, and also because of his spots.

Jafen: I never really understood why people bought fish to keep as pets. They're so...boring.

Bria: But they can be pretty.

Me: You just see fish as food, Jafen.

Taeyin: Ew.

Jafen: *smirks* When I'm a bird I act like a bird so fish are on the menu, but only when I'm a bird. I rarely eat fish when I'm not.

Ash: I don't like eating fish...well other then salmon. Tuna I don't like.

Daerien: I don't like any type of fish.

Ren: I like Sushi.

Ash: Me too, but that doesn't always have fish in it.

Draven: It has seaweed.

Alexis: I've never tried sushi before...

Taeyin: It's very...interesting tasting.

Ren: Taeyin doesn't like it.

Me: Ok, we went from fish to sushi...*giggle* So guys, remember what tomorrow is? *evil grin*

Ash: You said you wouldn't talk about that.


Naem: Tomorrow...what's today?

Ren: *rolls eyes* It's the 13th, Naem.

Naem: 13...14...oh...

Bria: *giggles*

Taeyin: Valentines Day!

Me: Correct!

Ash: Can I leave for this?

Me: Nope, and if you try to I'll just bring you back. :P

Jafen: I don't really have anyone that I'd give anything to...except my sister, Kayan, but I don't think that counts.

Me: Not really...but I guess it could.

Draven: Who are you going to get something for, Ash?

Ash: No one.

Daerien: Have I ever told you that I can tell when your lying?

Ash: Yes, and only sometimes you can.

Daerien: Yeah and one of those times is now.

Ash: So what? I'm not going to tell you.

Me: I won't make him say it, plus it's a spoiler.

Bria: Slade is probably going to get me something.

Me: Obviously. :) He's nice like that.

Ren: I could give something to Taeyin, Kleir, and Alexis, just to be fair.

Me: :)

Draven: I don't really have someone to give something too. I don't care though.

Me: Just wait, someone will some along in the sorry. Oops! Spoiler. Ah well. ;) I guess that one won't be that surprising as...another couple...three other couples actually.

Daerien: Does everyone in your story end up with someone else?

Me: Well...I haven't come up with someone for everyone...I still don't have one for you. :P

Daerien: Eh, not like I care. I'm fine by myself. Though...tell me something...does Jrey have someone.

Me: No...I'm not sure if he'll have someone.

Jrey: I don't care either way.

Naem: Did you hear that? I think someone left a window open, because the wind is whispering things.

Draven: *slaps Naem* I thought I told you to cut it out!

Naem: *snickers* So? What are you going to do about it?

Ash: You do know I have a scythe right?

Naem: ...yes.

Ash: So keep quiet.

Naem: *sulks in a corner*

Draven: Do you always threaten people?

Ash: *shrugs* When I have to: It's effective.

Me: Wow! Ok, this is getting really long. To make it quick I'll close. Well I hope you have a nice Valentines Day tomorrow! I may put up another post just for fun but no promises. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment