Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINES DAY!!!

Me: Well I could only convince a few people to come here today. Ash asked for permission to stay away today...because he wants to spend it with someone so I said yes. Jrey's hiding someone, Bria said she might show up soon, Malicor can't fit in my room, so obviously he's not here, and Draven's off with someone too. Taeyin didn't say where she was going but she'd not here either. :P Ren, Alexis, Jafen, Naem, and Daerien are here though.

Alexis: Why is it that there are always more guys then girls?

Jafen: I could bring my sister and Aspen here if you'd like.

Me: Not yet, I think that would be too many people for the readers to keep up with. (Plus I feel lazy today and don't want to make two more profiles.)

Naem: So the topic is just basically Valentines Day?

Me: Yep.

Ren: Happy Valentines Day, Alexis! *hands her a box of chocolate*

Alexis: *blushes slightly* Thanks!

Naem: I just popped my wrist!

Me: *burst out laughing* Nice Naem. Way to ruin the moment.

Naem: *looks around* Huh?

Me: *rolls eyes* nothing.

Bria: *climbs in through the window* Hey guys! Sorry I'm late.

Ren: ...you just came through the window...

Bria: *waves out the window at someone* Slade dropped me off.

Ren: Ah. I forgot he could fly.

Jafen: He can?

Me: I don't think Jafen has read The Night's Shadow. Slade has black wings but other then that looks human.

Jafen: ...how can you look human when you have wings?

Bria: He can make the wings disappear at will.

Jafen: Ah, I see.

Naem: You need to read that story Jafen, it's awesome.

Me: and kind of creepy.

Naem: That too.

Bria: So what are we talking about?

Ren: Valentines Day.

Bria: I should have guessed. *smiles*

Jafen: So what does your family do for Valentines Day, Silver?

Me: Nothing really special, we just get a small box of candy and a flower from our parents. It's not really that big of a holiday anyway.

Naem: And yet we're talking about it?

Me: Yes. I'm going to try to post something every holiday. I'll probably miss a few though.

Jafen: Because I live in a different world I've never celebrated Valentines Day. :P We didn't really have holidays on Athornan...

Ren: Yeah, some dimensions I've to haven't even heard of Valentines Day. It's interesting.

Naem: I don't have anyone to give something too. :(

Me: I could just randomly make up someone right now.

Naem: No thanks. Daerien are you awake? You haven't said anything.

Daerien: Huh what?

Ren: Did you hear any of that?

Daerien: Uh...yes?

Ren: No you didn't.

Daerien: Well I heard a bit of it.

Me: It seems like your tired. Me too. I also don't feel so good today...I hope I'm not getting sick. :(

Ren: You better not get sick because that means one of us is going to get sick. For some reason it always seems to be Ash.

Daerien: Well have you decided if Jrey is going to end up with someone yet, Silver?

Me: Not yet...I'm leaning more towards no.

Daerien: What about me?

Me: I'm leaning towards yes...but I don't know who.

Jafen: I don't end up with anyone and I'm cool with that.

Me: I was going to have you end up with Aspen...but no, I don't think I should.

Naem: I say no.

Jafen: I don't care.

Me: *yawn* I'm tired. Daerien how about you rap in up.

Daerien: kk. Well hope all you people have a wonderful Valentines Day whether you spend it with someone special or not. We'll most likely be sitting around, so long as Naem doesn't eat to much candy and go crazy. (He does that a lot...) See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment