Ren: What's the topic for today?
Me: Tiny!
Naem: That crazy little black thing running around!
Me: I guess you could say that too.
Bria: I think our readers are lost right now.
Daerien: Tiny is Silver's dog.
Ash: I love that dog.
Me: Ooo! I have pictures!
Me: As you might be able to tell she'd not very big. But size doesn't really matter to her; she dominated a German Shepard. For some reason she doesn't like boys...when ever any of my brother's friends came over she would act really vicious towards them. It was really weird. She doesn't mind my characters and for some reason she loves Daerien and Ash.
Ash: Which is strange because I've never had a dog. Ammi always brought cats.
Daerien: Oh fyi, Ammi's my younger sister. She has yellow cat ears, a tail and cat eyes. I'm adopted, obviously because it wouldn't make sense that she looks like a cat and I don't.
Ash: *laughs* You would look funny with cat ears.
Naem: I agree! But back to Tiny. Everyone thinks it's funny when someone says "Tiny go get Naem!" and she chases me around the house until either of us can't run anymore and give up.
Draven: That's because it is funny. XD
Naem: No it's not!
Ash: I'm going to go find Tiny. *gets up and leaves the room*
Bria: We're downstairs again btw.
Alexis: We're not very good at saying where we are.
Me: How about you tell them because I always forget.
Alexis: Sure, but I might forget too.
Daerien: Just tell them when you remember. :P
Ren: *rolls eyes* Ha, ha, Daerien.
Ash: *comes back in with Tiny following behind*
Me: Hi, Tiny!
Tiny: *wags tail and jumps up in my lap*
Naem: She would be described as a lickomaniac too.
Ren: *smirks and pets Tiny* That is true.
Taeyin: She'll lick your hand to death if you let her.
Ash: But she's never done that, so you don't know if she really can.
Taeyin: Good point, but I bet she could.
Jrey: That'd take a long time...
Naem: Did you hear something?
Ash: *roll his eyes and them smiled evilly* Tiny go get Naem!
Tiny: *jumps off my lap and runs at Naem*
Naem: *runs away* AAAHHHH! Not funny, Ash!!
Ash: *laughs*
Me: They'll be running around the house for quite a while, so let's rap with post up.
Alexis: Well thanks so much for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it, even though it wasn't as long as the others. Silver's going to try and post ever other day but no promises. Bye!






No comments:
Post a Comment