Me: I keep forgetting that tomorrow's Easter! I only really remember when we stuffed the eggs a few hours ago.
Aerista: I've never had an Easter before...
Naem: I have! It's fun!
Draven: Expect you got sick after eating a full bag of candy last year.
Naem: Yeah...but before that it was fun!
Slade: I have never had an Easter before either.
Syven: Ditto.
Bria: You should have told me that! I would have invited you to the Easter egg hunt we had.
Me: Well this is going to be interesting; there are quite a few of my characters who haven't had an Easter before. This is going to be fun! Though this year we are changing it up a bit and doing an Easter egg hunt with the whole neighborhood which I've never done before: We usually just hide the eggs around our house and invite my family over to search for them if they want to.
Daerien: Ammi loves hunting for eggs and one time as a present she got a kitten in her basket.
Ash: *smiles* How many cats does she have now? Like seven?
Daerien: Eight if you count the one she found last week.
Ash: We need to put a limit on how many cats she can have.
Aerista: Why don't you get her a rabbit or a chick? It is Easter after all and that's what most kids think of.
Daerien: Hmm, I hadn't thought of that, but the problem is, one of the cats might eat the chick.
Aerista: ...I guess your right.
Ash: *stares out the window*
Jafen: I've only celebrated about eighty two Easters.
Draven: *stares in shock*
Aerista: I keep forgetting how old you are Jafen. *giggles*
Jafen: Hey, I'm not that old.
Me: True, you're actually quite young for an elf...or half elf.
Alexis: Did Jrey skip out again?
Me: Yes, he's been doing that quite often lately.
Ren: I don't blame him: he's not really the talking type.
Me: Yeah, I was going to bring Sage in but I realized that he's almost the same way and he probably wouldn't feel very relaxed with a lot of people around.
Aerista: Well he seems relaxed when he's talking with me, Raed, Cori, Keera, and Makayla.
Naem: That's probably because he knows you guys.
Aerista: Well yeah...
Slade: And there are way less people there.
Aerista: True...
Me: So sorry, Sage is going to stay out of chat until he opens up more...if he opens up more.
Ash: You're the writer you should know if he does or doesn't.
Me: *sighs* I have a habit of making things up as I go. I still don't know who that bad person is going to be in Aerien. I know what the bad creatures are going to be, but not who's going to be controling them or something like that...it's still all very up in the air. Right now the main focus is on Sage, because you don't really know much about him.
Aerista: Thanks for telling me that; now I want to know what I don't know.
Bria: Back to Easter.
Me: Yes. Isn't it funny how once you're done collecting eggs there are always a few that you find days later? It always happens to us. My dad will be mowing that law and then find an Easter egg that wasn't found.
Bria: That always happens with us too!
Slade: I was wondering why there was a plastic egg in the bush...
Bria: Is it still there?
Slade: No, Syven found it and ate the candy inside before bringing it inside.
Bria: *smiles* I should have known.
Me: We were stuffing the eggs today and found one with a tootsie roll from last year...obviously we threw it away.
Naem: Aw man I would have eaten it!
Me: ...exactly why we threw it away. *gasp!* My birthday's next month!
Ash: ...that came out of no where.
Me: *squeals* I'm excited!!...I'm going to be fifteen! *shocked*
Ren: Hey, fifteen isn't that old!
Me: Sorry Ren. *chuckles* It's just kind of weird for me.
Jafen: It's kind of weird how you get older and we stay the same age...
Draven: ...I never noticed that...until now.
Me: *giggles*
Syven: Oh great now she's gone all giddy again. We should end this before she goes crazy and does something stupid. Well hope you people have a fun Easter! I hope we will.
Draven: I know I'm going to have a fun time trying to get Naem to not eat too much candy and get too hyper.
Naem: CANDY!!!
Bria: Bye! See you Monday! If Silver doesn't forget again that is...Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment