Me: I've had a few ideas for topics so I can't really decide which ones I should do. So I'm thinking about making a poll of the ones I should do. I was thinking about having my characters go on an Easter egg hunt but it's already passed Easter and I know some people that would be much to good at it and probably be done in five minutes. *looks at Slade, Jafen, Syven, and Ash*
Slade and Syven: *smirks*
Jafen: You could just have a rule of not flying and have Ash hide the eggs.
Daerien: He'd have to go easy though, because he's really good at hiding them in hard places.
Me: *sighs* You guys...I was trying to talk myself out of doing an Easter Egg hunt because of Naem.
Draven: Yeah...he's still a little crazy from yesterday.
Naem: *vibrating* C-candy!!
Draven: Ok 'little' might be an understatement.
Me: This is completely random but I can never get am and pm right! It's so confusing! At first I said it was After Midnight and Past Midday but then I realized that both of the last words begin with M and I then started thinking that it was Past Midnight and After Midday! Agh!!
Jafen: Try thinking that the sun has to come up first for it to be day and A comes first in the alphabet. After midnight it grows lighter so it's am.
Daerien: P is past A and the first two letters in past are P and A. So pm is past midday.
Me: You guys are so helpful! *hugs Jafen and Daerien*
Claytharien: *appears sitting on the edge of the window* If you think about it you just talked yourself into that because we are you.
Me: ACK! What are you doing here?!?!
Jafen: Clayth, don't scare her like that.
Naem: We didn't invite you here, did we?
Clayth: *jumps down* Nope, but I usually invite myself. You should know that, Silver.
Me: Yeah, yeah, but telling me ahead of time would be nice. That way I could make your profile before you come.
Claytharien: Why don't you do that now?
Me: I was just about too!!
Claytharien (Last name unknown)
Unknown age but looks 16.
About: Not much is known about Claytharien, other then he goes by Clay, Clayth, Claythar, and his full name. He calls me by the name Assen (which is my name backwards) and can be very annoying. Loves making things interesting even if it means letting other people get attacked by dangerous creatures at the risk of their own life.
Claytharien: So now it's official! I can come here when I want...you know you didn't need to add that last part about being annoying.
Me: Yes I did and it's kind of true, I have people that would agree with me.
Ash, Slade, and Aerista: *nods*
Clay: Hey, hey, no ganging up on me! It's so not fair!
Me: *sighs* Anyway why did you come here again?
Clayth: Just to see what it was like. I read a little bit of this--
Me: Wait, how did you read it?
Claythar: *shrugs* I hacked your laptop and read it. Anyway I decided to see what it was like and so far it's pretty interesting.
Me: You better not say anything that I tell you out loud.
Claytharien: *grins* Why not? You don't want them to know what you think about?
Me: *blushes* Cut it out.
Bria: ...is anyone else confused about what they're talking about?
Me: Sorry...when I hit a writer's block I usually tell Claytharien everything that I want to happen, that has happened, that's going to happen, and that will never happen. It helps to have someone to listen and sometimes he gives suggestions too...though sometimes I tell him things that I problem shouldn't...
Aerista: ...like?
Clayth: Oh, Ash would love to know but I gave my word that I wouldn't breath a word to any of you so sorry, but my lips are sealed.
Ash: ...*looks at me suspiciously*
Me: *murmurs* At first I had an idea that I was going to kill you off...
Ash: What?!
Me: But it changed! Don't worry I'm not going to kill you anymore.
Clay: *chuckles* But there is someone else that is going to die...if only for a few minutes.
Me: SSSSSSHHHHHH! Oh Clay you are so bad! Do you want me to take out my note book and have so-and-so scare you away?!! Because I will!
Clayth: Hmm...let me think about that.
Me: *seething*
Slade: Whoa...you can really get her angry, Clay.
Me: *begins banging head against wall* Why did I ever write him? Why did I ever write him? Why did I ever write him?
Ash: I must admit, I'm impressed.
Me: Ashaen Daezar Zeire, don't you go getting any ideas!
Claytharien: Ooo, she's really angry now. She just called you by your full name!
Ash: *grumbling:* I heard, I heard.
Me: *sticks tongue out* I know everyone's full name here.
Clay: Except for me.
Me: ...*grinds teeth*
Bria: Claythar, stop being so annoying. We're going to wrap this thing up.
Claythar: *sighs* Alright, fine. I'll try to be good for the next one.
Me: *glares* You better.
Aerista: Uh, I'll close. It's been fun! Hope you all had a enjoyable Easter and didn't get sick. Please, please, please comment with a topic idea! We'd love to do it. On Wednesday we'll either be invading McDonald's or running around the mall. So see you then!

Invade McDonald's! Invade McDonald's! Invade McDonald's! :D
ReplyDelete