Monday, April 16, 2012

INVADE MCDONALD'S! Part 1.

Me: AHHH! I forgot again!! Schoolwork takes my mind away.

Aerista: That last sentence didn't make sense.

Me: Yeah, I'm not sure why I said it. Anyway! We're going to McDonald's now!....I can't drive. Who can drive?

Ash: I can, but I usually don't.

Me: Well you're driving because I don't think any of us know how to.

Bria: I do.

Me: Ok good, on second thought, let's have Bria drive.

Claytharien: I know how to drive too.

Me: You're definitely not driving with me in the car.

Claytharien: *sticks tongue out*

Aerista: You're so mature, Claythar. *rolls eyes*

Bria: I don't think your car is big enough for all of us.

Jafen: *clears throat* guys...we have a dragon.

Me: Malicor! I forgot about him! Good, how many can he carry?

Jafen: Like...six...yes six, but I can fly and Syven and Slade can fly so we don't have to worry about them.

Me: Ok, so Aerista, Ren, Draven, Ash, Clayth, and Naem you go with Malicor. Our car hold seven including the driver so that means Me, Bria, Taeyin, Alexis, Jrey, Daerien, and...did I forget someone? I feel like I'm forgetting someone...not Lylar...Jafen, Slade and Syven are flying...I think I got everyone. Ok so the others that I mentioned before are going in the car and Bria's driving. We good?

Ren: Yep, all good.

Me: So see you guys there. Ash, keep Claytharien out of mischief, and yes you have my permission to hit him if needed.

Ash: *grin* ok.

Clayth: Hey!

Me and my group: *gets into car*

Jafen: *shifts into a falcon and zips out the window*

Slade and Syven: *jump into the air and follow Jafen*

Ash and his group: *get on Malicor*

Malicor: *takes off and flies away.

Bria: *drives away*

*about eight minutes later*

Bria: *parks car* Ok we're here.

Me: *gets out*

Malicor: *lands on the ground*

Jafen, Slade, and Syven: *already inside*

Me: Ok everyone let's head inside.

Naem: Part one of invasion: arrive at targeted place: complete.

Me: *rolls eyes and heads inside*

Claythar: I've never been to McDonald's before.

All: *stares at him in shock*

Clay: What?! I was just written a few weeks ago.

Draven: Well I guess that makes sense.

Me: I have no idea how I'm going to be able to pay...

Bria: Don't worry I brought money.

Clay: I can make money. *flicks fingers in the air and money appears in hand*

Me: ...I forgot you could do that.

Naem: C-cheeseburgers.

Draven: Oh great.

Naem: *walks up to counter* I'll have a triple cheese burger, a large fries, and a large coke.

Cashier: To go or for here?

Naem: For here.

Cashier: Alrighty then and your name? *taps something onto the touch scene*

Naem: Allen. *pays and waits for his food*

Me: This could take awhile for everyone to order.

Ash: *orders*

Cashier: Name?

Ash: Dick.

Daerien: *orders*

Cashier: Name?

Naem: Why does she keep saying my name?! It's so distracting!

Daerien: Day. *smiles*

Cashier: ok...

Slade: *orders*

Cashier: Name?

Naem: Agh!

Slade: Cameron.

Me: Big surprise there. *smirks*

Bria: *orders*

Cashier: *getting a little worn out* Name?

Bria: Arena.

Syven: *orders*

Cashier: Name?

Syven: Salrickvey.

Cashier: ...how do you spell that?

Me: *chuckles*

Syven: S-A-L-R-I-C-K-V-E-Y.

Claytharien: *orders*

Cashier: Name?

Claytharien: Claytharienrillven.

Me: *rolls eyes and walks up* Just put down Clay.

Cashier: *smiles gratefully*

Clayth: Hey, you ruin my fun.

Me: Stop being so mean.

Aerista: *orders*

Cashier: Name?

Aerista: Air.

Cashier: ...ok.

Ren: *orders*

Cashier: *more tired* Name?

Naem: Hey lady, stop calling me!

Cashier: ??

Me: Never mind him.

Ren: Ren.

Clay: Oh come on, don't be boring.

Jafen: *orders*

Cashier: Name?

Naem: I'm not coming!

Jafen: Fred.

Me: *laughs*

*few minutes later*

Cashier: *completely worn out*

Me: You guys need to be nicer.

Draven: *grins* What? I just payed for an ice-cream cone with a one hundred dollar bill.

Me: Exactly what I mean. I think it's time to wrap this up now.

Naem: But I'm not done with my burger!

Me: Fine. This can be part 1, tomorrow or Wednesday I'll do part 2.

Naem: Yes!! Part two of invasion: get meal: complete.

1 comment: