Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Invading McDonald's part 2

Me: Whoa!! They updated blogspot!

Naem: Ooo, Shmancy.

Draven: He means fancy.

Naem: No, it's shmancy not fancy.

Aerista: You enjoy making up words don't you Naem?

Ash: He just likes to add S-H-M at the beginning.

Me: Anyway, we're back at McDonald's and Naem keeps on trying to sneak behind the counter and see how they make the cheeseburgers.

Clayth: I still think we should steal the ice-cream maker.

Me: No stealing, 'borrowing' or 'acquiring' anything. *looks sternly at Claythar*

Claythar: *grins* You know me too well. How about taking-without-intention-of-returning.

Me: not that either. What came in with us leaves with us and what didn't come in with us, stays inside.

Naem: You're in the strict mood today. *pouts*

Me: Yes I am.

Jafen: *sits down next to me* It wouldn't hurt to loosen up a bit. You're just a little tense because you forgot to post for so long.

Me: *drops head onto the table*

Slade: You had to mention that, Jafen.

Claythar: She'll get over it. Why don't we introduce Sage in because he can get her to do anything.

Syven: Yeah, but he doesn't talk that much and it takes him sooooo long to open up to people.

Clayth: *smirks* But we have Aerista here.

Aerista: ...Are you trying to imply something Clay?

Claytharien: *whistles and stares at the ceiling*

Naem: Interpretation: Yes.

Slade: So can we bring Sage in? I haven't met him yet.

Me: *voice muffled slightly because head is still on table* He's not that social and he doesn't like people goofing off to much.

Daerien: Well he doesn't have to come in at every meeting.

Me: *sighs and raises head* Ok, fine. I'll make him a profile...one problem: what pic should I use?

Aerista: I like the one with him in the tux but...I think you should use that one.

Me: But you can't really see his face...

Naem: But it shows his mood perfectly. *snickers*

Draven: *hits him over the head with a book*

Naem: Where'd you get the book?!

Draven: *smiles* Ash had it.

Me: Ok fine, here it is, but he needs black eyes and his hair would be even darker:

Prince Sage
17 years old
About: He arrived at Aerien half dead along with his brother but sadly his brother died and he spent the first few days at Aerien not talking at all. Then he saved Aerista from wolves in the forest and she told him that he could talk with her and her friend if he wanted. He ended up becoming good friends with her and Aerista's the only one that he really feels comfortable around. Never talks about his past and seems a intimidating in appearance. He's a very skilled fighter and can make people run away with a dark glare that is terrifying. Always seems to speak softly.



Slade: He can scare people away with a glare? *doubtful*

Aerista: Oh yes he can! Trust me I've seen it and even though it wasn't directed at me, I still felt like I wanted to hide...though that was before I knew him.

Naem: Sooo, you two seem pretty close.

Me: Back off Naem.

Naem: *snickers*

Jafen: So where is Sage?

Me: He'll be here in a bit. Naem, you better be nice because if you get him angry then you're dead and I'm not going to be able to stop him.

Naem: ...Is he scarier then Ash?

Aerista: *glances at Ash* Yeah, a little bit.

Jafen: I wonder who'd win in a fight...

Me: Hmm...I think it'd be really close.

Sage: Though he does have the advantage.

Me: Eep! *jumps then calms down* I keep forgetting how much you love to walk up silently.

Naem: Reminds me of Jrey.

Jrey: ...A bit.

Aerista: come to think of it, Jrey and Sage are a lot alike.

Me: *glances between Sage and Jrey* I didn't do that on purpose...but Sage would beat Jrey. *grins*

Jrey: *rolls his eyes*

Sage: So why am I here?

Jafen: So you could convince Silver to relax and loosen up so we could have fun. She's in one of her strict moods.

Sage: I see...why'd you pick me?

Clayth: *begins laughing softly*

Jafen: *turns into a falcon and hops onto the table* I don't know...it was Claythar's idea.

Sage: *glances briefly at Clay* That makes sense. *sits down next to me* But what makes you think I'm going to tell her to do anything.

Clayth: *sighs* I keep forgetting how stubborn you are. Come on just this once?

Sage: *crosses arms* Why should I?

Claythar: ...you know I hate hard questions.

Sage: *waits patiently for an answer*

Claytharien: *tries to think up one*

Naem: So we can entertain the audience!

Sage: I don't care if they're entertained or bored.

Me: Well I do.

Sage: So you want me to tell you what to do?

Naem: ...I thought you said he doesn't talk much.

Aerista: Well he doesn't...normally.

Claythar: Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring you here.

Sage: But it was your idea and it happens so to late, because I'm not leaving.

Me: *chuckles* You're loosing, Clay.

Claythar: *grinds teeth*

Me: *giggles* Well now I know someone that can get Claytharien angry.

Clayth: Well we're straying from the topic here. We're suppose to be Invading McDonald's not Arguing With Sage.

Aerista: *giggles softly*

Naem: So are you going to convince her to let us sneak around or not?

Sage: This time I will, but this may be the only time.

Naem: Yes! Claytharien, would you clear the place please, my good sir?

Clayth: *bows* It would be an honor, Naem. *slips behind the counter and out of sight for a moment*

All Employs: *walk out of the building and get in cars, then drive home*

Me: *shakes head* Maybe this isn't such a good idea.

Sage: Just as long as they don't break anything it's fine.

Claythar: *salutes to Naem* Building is empty of all personnel, General sir!

Naem: Good job Captain Clay! Now, patrol the area and look for the ice-cream machine and any chocolate you can find!

Claytharien: Yes sir! *marches off again*

Syven: Orders sir!

Naem: Ah yes, Commander Syven go and see if there are any extra large cheeseburgers with extra cheese.

Syven: *salutes and marches off*

Me: *smiles* Well I guess it's not so bad.

Jafen: *chances into a white-winged tern and flies off into the back room*

Slade: I guess this means as many free smoothies and shakes we want.

Me: I still think we should pay for it.

Naem: Psshh, who needs money? It's just pieces of green paper anyone!

Daerien: I'm going to go get a full bag of french fries. *gets up*

Ash: Bring some back for me.

Daerien: Get it yourself!

Ash: *rolls eyes but gets up*

Me: ...You know I've always wondered what the back room looks like...

Sage: Well you can go find out.

Me: *hesitantly gets up and then walks behind the counter into the kitchen*

Sage: *stays seated and scoots nearer to the window*

Me: huh, I never really expected it to look like this.

Bria: *comes in with a chocolate dipped cone* I love these things up they're so rich!

Slade: Rich but good.

Aerista: I prefer just a regular cone.

Me: *yawns and heads back to booth, sitting next to Sage*

Naem: *runs through the halls laughing with maniacal laughter*

Me: *Tiredly:* he's crazy.

Sage: And you're half asleep.

Me: *yawns again* No I'm not... *eyelids start closing*

Sage: Yes you are.

Me: No...I'm...not...*falls asleep*

Sage: *quickly catches me before I fall off the booth and hit the ground* Yes you are. *pulls me back onto the booth and let me lean against his shoulder*

Slade: She fell asleep?

Sage: Obviously.

Slade: She was wide away a little bit ago.

Claythar: *walks in with a chocolate chip cookie* She does that a lot.

Naem: *walks in*

Syven: *grins at Naem* Nice mustache General.

Naem: *looks in mirror and sees chocolate mustache*

Ren: She's making me tired, just watching her.

Aerista: And I think that means that it's time to wrap this up.

Bria: Yeah....

*pause*

Claythar: So who wants to close?

Taeyin: I'll do it just because I haven't said anything the entire time.

Naem: *gasp* The bookworm lives!

Draven: *smacks Naem with a book again*

Taeyin: Well I hope you enjoyed this part 2 of invading McDonald's, and there might be a part 3! Either that or we'll move to Walmart next and bug everyone there, or run around screaming at the mall. Who knows? I know we all look forward to seeing you next time and when you go to McDonald's remember this. *winks* See you later!!

Claythar: *whispering* And we might change the way the blog looks, but it depends when Silver wakes up...Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment