Tuesday, May 1, 2012

McDonald's part 3

Me: Me sleepy, again...did I fall asleep last time?

Claytharien: Yep, right on Sage too.

Me: *blushes* R-really?

Claythar: *nods*

Me: Sorry Sage.

Sage: *shrugs* Don't worry about it.

Me: *glances around* We're still at McDonald's?

Sage: It's not like I'm going to carry you to the car.

Me: *flushes*

Naem: *glanced around and pauses* Is that a play structure?!

Ash: Oh no.

Draven: I'm sure there's a height limit or something.

Naem: Who cares?! It has my name written all over it!

Syven: *confused* no it doesn't...

Slade: Sy, it's called a figure of speech. We talked about that, remember?

Syven: We did? ...Oh! I remember now!

Naem: *rushes towards play structure*

Syven: I'm right behind you! *runs after him*

Sage: *glances at Silver* You're not in a strict mood anymore.

Me:  Not anymore...some reason I don't mind.

Slade: Maybe something happened when you fell asleep.

Me: Maybe. Well anyway, how do you people reading like the new blog design?

Sage: I like it.

Me: *smiles* Thanks!

Claytharien: It's cool! Kind of mysterious and epic at the same time.

Slade: Why are there two moons?

Sage: Guess.

Slade: Because their on a different world or something?

Sage: *nods* Most likely.

Me: I also added a...thingy at the top below the description...what's it called?

Ash: It's just different pages.

Ren: Like a toolbar or something.

Me: Yes that's it! I'm trying to put up the character's profiles but my computer's not wanting to load the picture from my computer so I was only able to get Sage's up. I'll see if I can put everyone else's up too, but my laptops being slow.

Draven: It says Species: unknown...does that mean he doesn't know what he is?

Me: ...no, he knows what he is...he just hasn't told Aerista in the story yet and she hasn't asked.

Aerista: What are you?

Sage: *stares out window* Can't say.

Aerista: Ugh! It's going to bug me so much now!

Me: Sorry, can't say any spoilers.

Naem: *climbs into play structure* I forgot how fun these things are.

Sage: Yeah, just as long as they don't break on you.

Me: *smiles pleadingly at Sage*

Sage: ...what?

Me: Can you please play your violin for us? Please??

Sage: You know I don't like playing in front of people.

Me: But you're amazing!

Aerista: I agree! You're the best violinist I've ever heard! Please Sage?

Sage: ... *gets up and walks over to the pop machine without an answer*

Me and Aerista: *follows behind him as he gets a cut of Sprite*

Sage: *goes and sits back down*

Me and Aerista: *follow him back*

Sage: *ignores us*

Naem: *slides down slide and then climbs up, and slides down, then climbs up, and slides down*

Syven: That's cheating.

Daerien: Well it's one way to ware him out.

Naem: Well flying to the top is cheating too!

Syven: *sticks tongue out*

Me: Hey Jafen you can sing right?

Jafen: *chokes on coke*

Bria: *giggles*

Jafen: I don't sing.

Malicor: *listening from window* Yes you do.

Jafen: Stay out of this. I'm not singing and there's no way you can make me.

Aerista: Actually there is: Sage can use music to control magic to make people do things.

Sage: *murmurs:* But I don't like to use it.

Naem: Ow, ow, ow. My knees are starting to hurt from climbing around in here.

Syven: Have I mentioned that I absolutely H-A-T-E small cramped spaces. *shutters* Stick me or Slade in a small enclosed area and we'll totally freak out.

Draven: ...uh oh.

Naem: *thinking* Oh really? *grins at Slade*

Syven: *follows look* Oh no, he will literally kill you if you do that to him.

Naem: Really? I doubt that. *slides down slide*

Syven: Trust me Naem, that's a very bad idea! ...Though you probably won't be able to catch him.

Naem: Did I mention that I'm an Olterim? I can influence minds and make illusions. *grins evilly*

Sage: And I can hear conversations even if they're far away. *looks straight at Naem*

Naem: Eep! How did you hear all that?!

Sage: ...I kind of just answered your question. *takes a sip of Sprite*

Me: You haven't answered our question though.

Sage: *rolls eyes* No.

Me: *moans* Oh come on! Please?

Aerista: Please Sage, I love hearing you play!

Sage: *closes eyes* By the way Slade, you might want to turn around.

Slade: Huh? *turns around to see Naem with a net and shoots up into the air* What are you doing?

Syven: Hey don't blame me I tried to stop him.

Naem: Hey! That's not fair: I can't fly!

Slade: Exactly.

Me: Sage please? You don't have to come to the next blog post if you play for us.

Sage: *opens eyes slowly*

Aerista: ...please?

Sage: *sighs in defeat* Fine.

Me: Hooray! *pulls out a notepad and scribbles on it quickly*

Sage: *bends down and opens the black violin case that appeared on the ground*

Me: *giggles with excitement and puts away notepad*

Sage: *takes out a black violin*

Me: Oh! I found picture:

















Claythar: That's epic.

Sage: *quietly tunes violin and then thinks for a moment*

Naem: *pouts on the ground because Slade and Syven are flying out of reach at the ceiling*

Me: While Sage is thinking of a song to play, I'm going to go edit a few picture of Sage that I found playing the violin. (Of course these are really of Sage but I like them.)

*few minutes pass*

Me: Done! Most I just changed the hair and violin color:











Me: *sighs* I wish I could play the violin.

Sage: I could teach you if you want.

Me: Really?! I'd love that!

Aerista: Have you decided what you're going to play?

Sage: *nods and slowly begins to play a slow and beautiful but sorrowful song*

Me: *sniff, sniff* I know this song...

Daerien: Why is it that most of the violin songs I've heard seem sad?

Bria: It's sad but beautiful at the same time.

Sage: *continues playing with eyes closed*

Claytharien: *silent*

Naem: *stops to listen to the song* I've never heard a violin song before...

Aerista: *gasp* You've never heard a violin song before?!

Taeyin: *closes eyes* It's so pretty...

Alexis: Shhh. I'm trying to listen.

Jafen: *smiles slightly and continues to listen*

Me: *whispering:* Wow, the room got suddenly quiet.

*few minutes later Sage slowly brings the song to a close*

Bria: *softly:* That was amazing!

Aerista: *beams at Sage* I agree.

Me: You're going to make me cry, Sage.

Jrey: Why?

Sage: *puts violin away without a word*

Draven: ...wow, I'm surprised Naem didn't say anything about Jrey talking.

Me: Because...Sage's wrote that song for his younger sister a week after she died.

*silence*

Sage: *closes violin case with a soft snap and doesn't look up*

Me: Why do I give my characters such sad back stories?!

Claythar: You already told me that answer: because it make the story and the character more interesting.

Me: True. *watches Sage closely*

Jafen: *speaking in Athornic:* Fu raviree gast cartivel zeshi.

Me: *nods*

All but Sage: *confused*

Me: He said: 'I think you should close' in Athornic which is a language elves speak in his story. Anyway, I agree with Jafen. This turned into a rather long blog post and so time to close. Next post will be...I have no idea, but probably Thursday night if I remember...or friday....ACK! I'M TURNING 15 ON THE 5TH! *calms down* It's strange how I keep forgetting my birthday is so soon...anyways! I think we'll leave McDonald's in the next post and head to somewhere else. If we're lucky we might get Sage to play his little flute thingy.

Sage: Not likely. I'm probably not going to be here next time remember? That was our deal if I played the violin.

Me: Aw man! *sighs* Fine. Hope you enjoyed this post! It was fun for me! See ya next time! ...I need to come up with a closing signature or something...here we go:

~N~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the new Blog design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me: Thanks! I do too!
    Naem: Me two!
    Syven: Me three!
    Slade: Me four.
    Daerien: Me five!
    Aerista: Me six!
    Me: Alright, Alright, she gets it!

    ReplyDelete