Me: I finished Aerien yesterday!!! YAY! ...*looks at date of last post and pales*
Syven: *quickly grabs me and keeps me from banging my head against the wall* Whoa there, I don't think so.
Alexis: You were talking about finishing Aerien.
Me: Right! I was so happy and yet so sad when I realized it was over...*sniff* But it has 416 pages which is awesome!!
Slade: *mumbles something*
Me: What was that?
Sage: He just said that he wasn't fare because Aerien has 416 pages while The Night's Shadow has only 238 and he's jealous.
Slade: I am not!
Bria: Yes you are.
Slade: No I'm not...
Syven: Yeah you are. I'm jealous.
Aerista: Well we don't have control over how long the story goes.
Me: The Night's Shadow was a more focused story while Aerien had a lot of things that I was able to throw in freely. I like both stories: they both turned out great!
Bria: *smiles* I agree. I'm a fan of both.
Claytharien: You need to work on combination more.
Me: I do don't I? ...But I just started the sequel to Aerien...
Aerista: How come me and Sage or anyone else from the first book aren't in it?!
Me: Well it takes place at a different house...there are three houses that make up The Venroa Houses: Aerien (the largest), Silroe, and Daxrit (the smallest). I've decided to write a trilogy called The Venroa Houses. *smiles* I'll let you guess the names of the books. So far there's not much I have written.
Claythar: Well you wrote actually quite bit. To summarize what she wrote: a boy was walking through the forest and found an unconscious girl that people were looking for.
Sage: Her name turns out to be Kia and you don't find out his name.
Aerista: There are four other characters that she wrote up: Varin, Falir, Zelra, and Cael. The mysterious boy carried Kia to the edge of the forest so her friend were able to find her and they took her back to Silroe.
Slade: The first chapter was in third person but she switched to first person in the next chapters so Kia's telling the story.
Ren: Kia begins to explain how The Venroa Houses work and I think that's as far as she's gotten.
Me: *nods* That's right. I have quite a few ideas that I might throw in but the main plot-line I'm still a little clueless on...
Ash: Then why did you start writing it if you didn't know what was going to happen?
Sage: She did that with Aerien, believe it or not.
Daerien: Seriously? Wow.
Me: *blushes* It's kind of silly to do that, but I've done that with almost everyone of my stories...maybe that's why I get stuck on them so often. *yawn* I'm tired, so I'm going to head to bed. Too bad my internet cuts out at 10:00...
Alexis: But it's 10:32...
Me: I can't post this but I can continue to write on it. I'll post it in the morning when my internet comes back at 10:00. Night everyone!
*sleeps*
Me: Morning! It's still not 10:00 yet...I have a bit of an idea of what I'm going to do with Silroe!
Aerista: Ooo cool! What is it?
Me: I can't say much but I will say: DreamWalkers.
Naem: Huh?
Draven: I think I get it.
Ash: Me too.
Sage: They are able to get into people's dream.
Me: How did you know that?!
Sage: ...you told me.
Me: Oh...right. Well don't say too much about them because that'd give away too much. I think I'm going to write a side story with them in it because they aren't too big in Silroe...I don't think. Well maybe they are...no they're not going to be.
Slade: And there she doesn't talking to herself again.
Me: Hey, I can type with my eyes closed! Did you know that? It's actually really fun. I'm doing it right now.
Naem: *waves hand in front of face* She's right.
Me: *opens eyes* Cut that out Naem. So are we going to summarize what I wrote this morning?
Draven: Kia went to the infirmary because her leg was broken and she goes to sleep.
Daerien: She has this weird dream about five cloaked figures and they're pretty scary. Then this random boy pops out of no where and pulls her away from the creepy guys. He tells her to run towards the light.
Ash: He slips something into her hand as they're running and then he get's grabbed by the creepy guys. He convinces her to keep running and she runs into the light and then wakes up.
Syven: She fines out that the thing that he slipped into her hand in the dream is really in her hand and it's a necklace. Then she totally freaks out when she sees the guy from her dream on the floor in bad condition.
Bria: As she calls the healer two mysterious guys come into the room and seem to know the other boy. They see her necklace and ask her how gave it to her so she tells them. Kia connects that all three of the boys have red eyes, and two of them are wearing necklaces. The boys are named Kreen and Relve.
Taeyin: Both of them begin searching around for something and find a metal necklace which they place around the other boy's neck. He's unconscious by the way. All of the necklaces including Kia's start glowing and then the other boy wakes up. Kia finds out that his name is Lelvar and he sometimes goes by Tren.
Claytharien: Kreen and Relve are glad that Lelvar's pretty much ok and they leave saying they'll explain things to Kia in the morning. Ta-da! That's what Silver wrote today.
Me: It took me almost two hours and you guys summed that up in five minutes...Well anyways I think it's about time to wrap this up.
Sage: But you'll have to wait until it's 10:00 to post this.
Me: *sighs* I know, I have 35 minutes until 10:00. I'll got write on a story while I wait...which one should I write on? Ooo cool! Silroe has 20 pages now!
Claytharien: I think you should work on Combination.
Me: I think I'm going to just take a little break actually and then post it when it's 10:00. ...I haven't had breakfast yet. Well time to close! I might have Kia join the blog once I develop her character more, but we'll see...I need to get a picture for her first...well see you next time! I'll probably post on Friday...hopefully. Ta!
~N~
Nice! ^^
ReplyDeleteYour books are so long! 0o0! My longest is 82 pgs XP
Me: Well I have been working on them for a long time and the idea just keeps going and going...
ReplyDeleteSlade: Sometimes I think your books are too long.
Me: I wasn't asking your opinion, Slade.