Friday, June 8, 2012

The Lion Whisperer

Me: I'm in a creepily dark mood today...I got like three story ideas and they were pretty dark.

Zeth: She can be scary sometimes. Why do you always start the posts off?

Me: ...I don't know...I just works best that way.

Jafen: And she doesn't do it every single time.

Me: Ah! I'm trying to do three things at the same time! Very hard. *sigh* I'm so not focused right now.

Naem: Just let me ramble again! It was fun.

Me: I know what to talk about! I was wandering around Youtube and went from Vocaliod to Cobra vs ...something and then some how stumbled across this guy called Kevin Richardson who is amazing.

Sage: He plays with lions, hyenas, leopards, and quite a few other wild creatures.

Zeth: I wish I could go up to a lion without it attacking me.

Ren: They were jumping all over him and playing. Do you have any idea how big a lion's paw it?

Alexis: Uh...not really. But I think it was around the size of a dinner plate.

Ash: They also weigh more than 250 pounds.

Daerien: I wonder how it felt when that lion flopped down on him...

Draven: Well it probably knocked the air out of him. On the other hand, he gave a leopard a piggy back.

Me: That was the best part ever. Here are a few pictures (that I don't own) of Kevin:




















Me: I so wish I could do that...I had a few daydreams about someone that could do that.

Sage: You have a daydream about everything.

Me: ...not all of the time but I guess mostly. I think this post is going to be rather short because I'm tired.

Naem: Not fair.

Me: I might post more tomorrow. So sorry about it being short, I might continue this talk tomorrow. Ta!

~N~

No comments:

Post a Comment