Monday, August 6, 2012

Interviews! Part 2

Me: Ugh, someone shoot me. I started another story.

Zeth: That's just because you love us so much.

Sage: And us means Zeth and I.

Zeth: Exactly.

Me: *blushes* Don't say it like that!

Sage: You haven't named the story yet have you?

Me: I have!

Zeth: What's it called?

Me: ...ok fine, so I haven't. I'm just going to call it The Crimson Wolf for now.

Syven: Why that?

Me: ...well there are two things I put into the title and you can probably already tell that Zeth and Sage are in it.

Aerista: I'm in it too.

Zeth: Obviously. It's almost impossible to only put Sage in the story without Aerista or vice versa.

Me: Unless I write a story from his past before he knew her.

Zeth: Hmm...that'd work too.

Slade; *clears throat* This is suppose to be finishing up the interviews.

Zeth: Don't! Agh, you said the word. Now I have to go track down Sage again. *grumbles and leaves room*

Me: ...Well I guess that means that The Night's Shadow characters are going first. This should be as long as the other ones...hopefully. *writes something and Aerista teleports to the other room*

Slade: You know you could just use that to bring Sage back.

Me: ......I knew that. *clears throat* So, who wants to go first?

Syven: Ladies first.

Me: That's the same thing Ash said...

Bria: I don't mind going first.

Me: Ok so what's your fully name? I don't think Slade even knows that answer...

Bria: My fully name is Bria Lynn Starfield.

Me: What's your favorite animal?

Bria: *smiles* Pretty much any albino creature is my favorite but if I have to pick one, it'd be the albino peacock.

Me: Cool! What's your favorite color?

Bria: Not that I'm a girly girl or anything but I've always liked rosy pink.

Slade: Just because you like pink doesn't necessarily mean that you're a girly girl.

Me: He has a point there. What's your favorite number?

Bria: Mmm...12.

Me: hmm...there's a problem with the next question because I don't think I actually said what town you live in, so the only thing you could say for home would be earth. So next question would be, a talent that you have.

Bria: *grins* That's obvious for most people that know me: basically art is my talent.

Me: What's your favorite season?

Bria: Summer.

Me: Family?

Bria: My parents and then my sister Blair who is a year older than me.

Me: What's you're favorite flower.

Bria: Surprisingly that's a kind of challenging question for me, because I haven't really thought about it much...I'd have to say...a tulip.

Me: What is something that almost no one knows about you.

Bria: *smiles slightly* Well...before I met Slade and Syven, I only had two other friends.

Syven: Really?!

Bria: *nods*

Me: Last question: Everything is better with what?

Bria: Laughter.

Me: Ok Syven you're next.

Syven: What? Why me?

Me: Because I found your page first.

Syven: Ok fine. Well to answer the first question, my full name is Syven. I don't have a last name or a middle name because I'm a clone of Slade. There's a lot of complicated details that go along with that. My favorite animal is a snow leopard, favorite color is gold, number is 17 because I'm surprised that I've lived this long considering my shorter life span. Umm...a talent of mine would be hiding.

Slade: I learned to never play hide and seek with Syven...he always wins.

Me: Favorite season?

Syven: Spring.

Me: We'll skip the family question because you don't have any and Slade doesn't exactly count...so what's your favorite weapon?

Syven: ...I usually don't fight much so...the answer would be my martial arts but that doesn't count, so I'm just going to say a sword.

Me: What is something no one knows about you?

Syven: I have never kissed a girl before.

Slade: *laughs* Off all the things you could have said, why did you pick that one?

Syven: *grins* It was the first thing that popped into my head.

Me: *giggles* and the last question I believe you remember.

Syven: Everything is better with freedom.

Me: Ok, so now we have Slade left and then Zeth, Aerista, and Sage. This is going pretty fast.

Slade: Good luck interviewing Sage.

Me: *sighs* I'm just worrying about the present for now. So, can you remember the questions?

Slade: We'll see. My full name is Slade Rezmal Alkarae, my favorite animal is a cougar, color: navy blue, number 78, Home: Earth in the same town as Bria, but in an old abandoned clock tower, Talent: umm...a lot of thing but I'll go with solving things. Season: Fall, my family is all died, weapon: emerald sword...ah yes, Something no one knows about me is that I actually can't swim...I haven't needed to though, because I fly every where I go. Everything is better with...gosh, I don't really know.

Me: Say the first thing that comes to mind.

Slade: ...*laughs* Bria. That was the first thing that came up.

Me: *smiles* Than we'll keep it with that. Now comes the fun part...Zeth did you get Sage back?

Zeth: Yep!

Me: Good. You guys can come in here now. *yawns* I want to finish this up quickly so I don't stay up past 11:00. Zeth you're going first.

Zeth: Okie dokie.

Me: Basically say your full name, favorite animal, color, number, where you live, a talent you have, favorite season, your family, and your favorite weapon. I'll ask you the two questions at the end.

Zeth: Zeth Tyrellion Drase, Black Fox, Midnight blue, 11, uhh I'm not sure if Sage wants me to say were we live so I'm leaving that blank. Talent is tracking, and strategy...sometimes. Favorite season is spring. Family...well I can't remember my real family and Sage is really the only living 'family' I can remember even though we're not cousins by blood. Weapon would be my blue-purple bladed sword.

Me: Ok, What is something almost no one knows about you and everything is better with... fill in the blank.

Zeth: Well to start I don't think many people know that I've tamed a wolf and have almost died many times. As for the other question...everything is better with too many things to name.

Me: Because I'm tired I'll let that one slide. Bye Zeth. Aerista? Also instead of weapon you'll say your favorite flower.

Aerista: My name is Aerista Ria Tallea, favorite animal is a black wolf, favorite color is midnight purple, number: 3. I live at Aerien. My talent is kindness so I've been told, my favorite season is spring. My only living family is Ristar my older brother, my favorite...flower would be a Crystal Midnight.

Me: (That's not actually a real flower I made it up in my story.)

Aerista: No know knows that I used to be really scared of blood, but no longer, and every thing is better with....*blushes* I think you can finish that sentence.

Sage: *smirks slightly*

Me: *smiles* Yes, I can. You can go Aerista. Sage you're next.

Sage: *sighs* Fine, but I'm not giving my full name.

Me: Oh come on. How about just the first letters?

Sage: ...*rolls eyes* Fine, then it'd be Sage R. K. C. I have two last names for those who are wondering and I'm not going to explain why. My favorite animal is a black panther, favorite color is either black or silver, favorite number: 13. I also live at Aerien but before that I lived in Tarlem castle a few miles away from Zeth's house. I have a lot of talents so it'd take all day to list them.

Me: Though, they include, singing, playing the violin and flute, stealth, etc.

Sage: Favorite season is spring...can I skip the family question? It's too complicated.

Me: ...sure. That'd mean your favorite weapon would be next.

Sage: That'd be my black bladed sword.

Me:  Now the last two questions. What is something no one really knows about you?

Sage: *thinks* Well...my mood changes a lot if I want it too. *smirks mischievously* I can be quite the charmer if I want to be.

Me: Or you can be as quiet as a board. Last question: Everything is better with....

Sage: ...you just want me to say it don't you? I'll humor you then and say that everything is better with Aerista because that's what you want me to say.

Me: *grins* Yep and you said it. See? That wasn't that bad, was it?

Sage: I'm going to bed.

Me: You never answer my questions...

Sage: That's because it's technically a rhetorical question.

Me: *yawn* I guess that's true. Goodness I'm tired. It's about 10:51 right now and I feel like it's much later. Random fact: I just saw The Amazing Spider-man today and it was amazing!!! I recommend it! But of course there are a few things that I know a few of you won't like...

Sage: Like that scientist with no arm. My mind is blanking on his first name right now. All I remember is Dr. Conners or something like that.

Me: That was a really good movie...but I'm going to publish this and head to bed now. Night all of you! Actually you should probably be asleep...hopefully. Or you're like Sage and Zeth and stay up most nights until midnight.

Sage: Though that's not going to happen to night...why am I so tired?

Me: How should I know? Ok, going to be now.

Ja!

~N~

3 comments:

  1. Syven's never kisses a girl??? *surprise*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syven: ...what?! Why is that so surprising?!
      Me: Nope he hasn't.
      Slade: Well if you think about it, he's been in a cage most of his life with me, and then he was in the time glacier for all that while so he hasn't really had much time to meet a girl.
      Syven: Does it look like I want to?
      Slade: ...yes.
      Syven: No I don't!!
      Me: *laughs*

      Delete
  2. Nathan: Mina's already kissed a boy before
    Me: *blush!* H-hey! Don't be giving out my secrets!
    Nathan: Well you did
    Me: First off that was many many years ago and second he kissed me.
    Nathan: *rolls eyes* whatever.
    Me: Plus that was embarrassing. *face is red*
    Nathan: *smirks*

    ReplyDelete