Me: Ah! I was supposed to post pictures of the girls that I wanted to add to the blog!! *facepalm* I will do that right now so I don't forget.
Ria:
Zeth: See? She is pretty.
Me: I edited it to get rid of her wings because the original was like this:
Me: I didn't want her to be a fairy. Who was next? Ah yes.
Silzaria:
Me: Silza is also really pretty as well. *grins* Right Ash.
Ash: Cut it out...
Sage: Get used to it: she'll never leave you alone. I speak from experience.
Me: Now I have to remember who else I listed...great I'm going to have to look back at the post. Kia, Aspen, Prell, Alex, Elexin, Kayan. That was just so I know who to put up pictures of.
Kia:
Me: She's so cute looking.
Sage: She's supposed to be sixteen right?
Me: Yep. Silzaria is nineteen and is Ash's girlfriend. and Ria I think is going to be seventeen...but I'm not sure about that.
Aspen:
Me: I don't think we're going to comment on every character I post. Aspen is also sixteen.
Prell:
Anna: (not Alex that was my mistake)
Elexin:
Kayan:
Me: Wow Jafen, you're sister is pretty. I totally forgot I had that first picture. Though she wouldn't be wearing the mask.
Aerista: You used the second picture for me as well, but changed the eye color:
Me: I'm not sure if I did the framing or not...wow that was a really bad job at changing the eye color. I want to know which girls you want me to add in on the blog, so tell me! I got no response last time.
Zeth: Wait you're ending the post?
Me: Yep. I'm going to go watch some Doctor Who and my computer screen is being strange on me and I'm sick of it so I'm done.
Ja!
~N~


















Looooove the pics!!!
ReplyDelete