Me: Hello everyone!! I successfully remembered to post! Yay!! I don't have much time though, so I might end up posting this a little later than normal but I promise you, I will get it done today! I gave Naem and Evrem permission to bug me constantly if I forget...which wasn't really a good idea now that I think about it.
Evrem: *grins* But the words are spoken and can't be taken back.
Naem: Yep!
Me: ...yeah...bad idea. Anyways! I want to give a big THANK YOU to my good friend Kellyn who had her character (Alexis) suggest me to have my characters decorate the house for Christmas! I love it when people give me ideas because I will (most likely) use them! It was a perfect idea, with Christmas coming up and all.
Slade: So, we're going to decorate this house...where are we anyways?
Zeth: We're actually at my house right now.
Naem: This is going to be a blast!
Me: Seff, because you can drive, why don't you and Kaeri, go get the tree and--
Evrem: Ooo! Can I go too!
Me: ...fine. Ev you go with them in Zeth's car, and Ash and Slade, go get the boxes of decorations out from the limbo bus. Naem, go outside and work on hanging up the Xmas lights on the front door. Just don't get tangled up in them.
Naem: Yes ma-am!
Sage: Are you sure that was a good idea to give him that task?
Me: ...hmm...maybe not...oh well!
*Two hours later*
Me: Man, I hate traffic...it was pretty bad. Though we did stop for donuts and that made things better. Anyways! Back to decorating. Wow...we really didn't get that far, though I guess it's a good thing that Ev, Seff, and Kae are back with the tree so that saves us some waiting. Ugh I hate it when you get so excited for something and then it gets put off and you loose your enthusiasm :(
Sage: It might be a good idea to stop listening to music and focus then.
Me: True... *stops music and takes a deep breath* Holy moly! It's almost eight o'clock! AAAHHHH!! We have to decorate quickly!
Evrem: Speed decorating! Ready, set, GO! *grabs a garland and quickly sets it onto of the fireplace*
Naem: *grabs a string of lights and runs around the Christmas tree*
Zeth: ...I'm going to do normal speed decorating.
Ria: I'll join you in that then. I brought these snowflakes that we could hang from the ceiling.
Seff: That's a great idea! * leaves to find a step-stool*
Zeth: Here let me help you with that. *lifts Ria up so she can stick it to the ceiling*
Ria: *smiles* Thank.
Evrem: Don't forget to hang the mistletoe, you too! *snickers and quickly runs out of the room*
Zeth: *glares after Evrem*
Sage: You might as well get used to it.
Zeth: But we're not--
Sage: Yeah, yeah, you're not together, I know. Evrem likes to make things up a lot so just ignore him.
Zeth: You have no idea how hard that is...
Aerista: *in the other room* Sage can you give me a hand with this?
Sage: *gets up* Actually I do. *leaves to help*
Zeth: *sighs and continues helping Ria set up the snowflakes*
Slade: *flies up out the window to put up the lights on the house*
Syven: *follows Slade outside to help*
Me: *takes out a nativity and sets it up above the fire place* I know what we're missing! Christmas music!
Naem: Ooo! I have the perfect song to play! *grins and sets up IPod* Jingle Bell Rock by Thousand Foot Krutch.
Me: *laughs* Nice choice.
Aerista: *brings out a wreath and hangs it on the wall*
Ria: Wow, that's pretty!
Aerista: *smiles* Thanks, I made it with Sage's help.
Kess: *runs through the door barking excitedly*
Me: Ack! Little wolf attack!
Sage: *whistles*
Kess: *races over to Sage, tail wagging*
Sage: *picks up Sage* You naughty pup, what are you doing here? You're suppose to be with your pack.
Kess: *yips happily and licks his face*
Seff: He said, he missed you and heard other people so he wanted to see what was going on.
Me: Oh, by the way, Seff can understand animals and Kess is a little wolf cub that thinks of Sage as his older brother.
Sage: Mostly because I kind of saved his life, but that's a long story which we're not going to tell. *sets Kess down on a chair* Stay.
Kess: *sits down and watches as Ren and Ash set out boxes of ordainment, ears perked up*
Kaeri: *sits down with Kess and watches everyone*
Evrem: *runs back in with candles and places them on the fire mantel before racing out of the room*
Me: Still doing sped decorating I see...
Claythar: *slips in through the window* Wow, I see you put them to work.
Me: There is such this as a door you know.
Clayth: Yeah, but it's so boring to use, with a window you have the excitement of maybe not being able to fit through.
Me: ...you're bored aren't you?
Clayth: Yeah, hence the reason I came over.
Me: Well you're just in time to help decorate the tree.
Evrem: *hangs up mistletoe with a grin*
Zeth: *takes down mistletoe*
Ria: *snickers*
Me: *rolls eyes*
Claythar: ...I think I missed something.
Me: Don't ask. Ready to decorate the tree?
Ren: Hopefully we don't break anything this time.
Naem: Don't look at me!
Ria: Oo! I'll be right back! *disappears into the kitchen* Aerista come here for a moment, Bria, you too.
Aerista: *Quickly comes into kitchen*
Bria: *follows Aerista*
Me: *starts looking through ornaments* Oo, these are good ones! Kess come here!
Kess: *leaps down and come over wagging tail*
Me: *giggles* Good boy. You get to play my little helper. Pick an ornament and I'll put it on the tree.
Kess: *barks and noses and ornament*
Ash: Who gets to put the star on?
Me: Hmm....Kaeri, how about you do it?
Kaeri: Why me?
Me: Because you haven't done too much and I want you too.
Kaeri: O-ok... *gets up slowly*
Ren: *hands Kaeri the star*
Evrem: Don't drop it!
Kaeri: *ignores Evrem and gets on chair, placing the stair on the tree*
Me: *claps* Yay! Now let's finish decorating it!
*few minutes later, tree is all decorated*
Me: Whooo!! I'm getting hyper. *giggles* That was fun! Now I feel like we should sing Christmas songs...
Sage: You know my reaction to that...
Me: Oh come on; you're in a band and yet you still don't like singing?
Seff: He just doesn't like singing in front of a smaller crowd. On stage he's fine.
Sage: ...
Zeth: Kaeri's pretty much the same one though, it takes us a while to convince him to sing in front of others.
Kaeri: *looks at the floor*
Evrem: Oh whatever, I'll just turn the music up loud so we can't hear each other. :P
Me: No thanks, I prefer to keep my hearing. Ok, well time to wrap this post up! *laughs* Wow... unintended pun.... See you guys next week and sorry about the late post!
Ash: There is not co-op next week.
Me: Oh right! But hopefully I'll remember to post something. So see you next week!! ...probably... And early Merry Christmas! :)
~N~
TeeHee! X) I know who showed you Jingle Bell Rock XD
ReplyDeleteI feel all christmasy now! ^^