Thursday, May 16, 2013

Drel Joins

Me: Ha ha! I made it!

Sage: Eighteen minute late...

Me: Well at least it's not thirty or something and I have to change out of my PE clothes.

Ash: Sage is just in a bad mood because he got turned into a cat...

Sage: ...I told you not to mention that...

Me: Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. You make a cute cat.

Sage: *glares*

Me: He looked something like this:














Sage: I did not look like that...

Zeth: Actually you kind of did.

Sage: You weren't even there for very long.

Ren: Wait a minute...how did Sage turn into a cat?

Sage: How do you think? For letter name that begins with I.

Me: Ilus.

Ren: Ah, that'd make sense.

Zeth: Everyone better remember who Ilus is...

Me: Well he only popped up once so I'm not sure if they all remember him...huh, I didn't even put up a picture of him.

Sage: And remember how he popped up?

Me: Uh...we were talking about him?

Sage: Exactly. And what are we doing now?

Thallus: You point is well seen, Sage.

Me: I'm only going to post one picture of him.

Sage: It could only take one picture for him to decide to interrupt.

Me: Just one.













Me: Hmm...he kind of looks like a girl there if you look at it a certain way...

















Sage: You said just one.

Me: Well it turned out to be two. Big deal. He didn't show up anyways.

Sage: Can we just drop the topic?

Evrem: Didn't you say there was a surprise today?

Me: Oh right! I almost forgot about that.

Thallus: I already know who this 'special person' is.

Sage: So do I.

Evrem: How come you two always know these things!

Zeth: Yeah, we're both clueless half of the time.

Thallus: ...because the only time you two spend with us is on Thursdays.

Me: If you stuck around for longer, you probable would have met him. He's been hanging around for a while now.

Claythar: But he's not even in one of your stories.

Sage: ...technically he is actually...very briefly...though then again, you wouldn't know it was him because he changed his name and appearance now.

Evrem: *curious* Really? Who is it?

Me: Ilus's twin brother.

Evrem: WHAT?!?!

Zeth: ...a-and you're fine with that Sage?!

Sage: He's not like Ilus...actually he's quite the opposite.

Evrem: Hang on...I thought Ilus killed his entire family.

Drel: That's what I let him think.

Me: I told you to wait until after I put up a profile for you to say something!

Drel: Well the conversation is about me so I decided to join in.

Me: ...good point.

Zeth: But...I'm confused...how did you escape?

Drel: I had to put a different corpse in my place and put a strong illusion over it so he didn't notice. Ilus is quite prideful and didn't consider that he was being tricked.

Zeth: ...by the way you're talking, I have a feeling he found out that you'd alive.

Drel: Yes, he did. And as you can imagine, he wasn't very happy about it.

Evrem: ...w-what happened?

Drel: Well when he first found out, we were at Silver's house and I just basically told him to leave.

Sage: Alarmingly, he actually left.

Zeth: Really? I find that hard to believe.

Ren: I take it you two aren't identical twins because you don't look anything alike.

Drel: We're not.

Me: Ok! Profile time!

Drel
Age: around 3,000 years old. (appears to be nineteen.)
Species: Unknown
About: Drel's birth name was Izol but after his twin, Ilus, killed their family, he changed his name to break all connections with Ilus. His life has been long but rather unhappy and he doesn't like talking about it. Drel is usually quiet around people he doesn't know, and has a mysterious air about him. Even though he isn't in any stories, I plan to write one with him and Ilus in the future.
Appearance: (red eyes)




 Me: There we go!

Zeth: ...yeah, you and Ilus look nothing alike.

Sage: I thought everyone in your family had white, silver, or grey eyes...or is red not your real eye color because in the painting I saw of you, your eyes were silver.

Drel: Red is my natural eye color. Some of the doctors said that it could be a slight birth defect while others didn't know why I had red eyes. As for the picture, I usually wore colored contacts.

Ash: Why did you have to wear contacts?

Drel: Almost everyone my species has white, silver, grey, or sometime black eyes, but never anything too different. Where I lived, people were rather superstitious about things and I wore them so I didn't alarm anyone.

Ash: That makes sense.

Me: Ok it's just about time to leave. Drell will probably be joining us from now on and perhaps we'll even learn more about him as time goes on. I really want to start that story about him.

Sage: Melting Fire first. You made an agreement to that.

Thallus: Then you have to finish Jilara after that.

Me: *sighs* Yes, I know...I'm getting close to the end of Melting Fire...well kind of...I know how to get to the end but I don't know word for word how it's going to end...

Drel: *clears throat*

Me: Right! Time to go! See everyone next week!


1 comment:

  1. Nathan: I hate being a cat...
    Me: Nathan is still mad...
    Yay! Drel is officially on here! X3

    ReplyDelete