Friday, November 8, 2013

My Day

Me: Aggghhhh! I'm so forgetful sometimes...

Sage: ...only sometimes?

Aerista: *smacks Sage on the head with a book*

Sage: Kidding.

Me: Well...he's kind of right. I do forget things a lot. But only certain things like writing blog posts, what anime I need to watch/catch up on, and other things. I remember my schoolwork and important things like that but for some reason I find myself forgetting other things. Maybe it's because I have so much on my mind.

Drel: So much meaning her stories and not what she's supposed to be focusing on.

Aerista: If I could hit you on the head too, I would.

Drel: *chuckles* But you won't.

Me: That's because everyone is too scared to touch you because you might do something to them. ...say, did Len ever join in this blog? She can hit you!

Drel: *rolls eyes*

Ash: To answer your question, no Len hasn't joined.

Me: Does everyone even know who Len is?

Ren: Uhh...probably not...

Me: Well Len is Drel's girlfriend.

Drel: That kind of goes without saying...

Me: Yeah, I suppose it does but now they know. :) ...actually, Len in the part I'm currently writing on Cold Blood, Drel doesn't even know Len exists so she's more like his future girlfriend.

Sage: Then again, Drel is acting how he will near the end of the second book meaning he already met her and everything...

Me: *sighs* It's confusing how to have a character act on here when you're writing their stories... though he's not going to act like he does at the beginning of the first book which is where I'm writing because he's a jerk.

Drel: You already informed them of that last week.

Me: Oh...right...

Sage: Do we have a topic?

Me: ....no...but hey, we've gotten alone without a topic right? Hmm...let's see what was I doing today?

Ash: Editing that cosplay video that you and your sister made.

Me: Oh yes! That took a while but it was really fun! I wonder if I should post it on here...hmm...no, not yet. What else was I doing today? Oh! I'm trying to learn another Japanese song from this musical thingy that I like to watch.

Drel: The musical is based off of an anime she's watching so it's a little strange...

Me: But the songs are amazing! I already memorized my favorite one and now I'm going to memorize another. It's rather fast paced though but I still like it. I wrote out all the Japanese words in a notebook and am slowly learning it verse by verse. It's really cool sounding.

Sage: Too bad they don't have the songs on itunes.

Me: If they did I'd buy the album! ...except for one song though...

Drel: The song is called R-rated.

Me: ...I only listened to half of it and it wasn't like horrifically bad but still a little edgy. It's annoyingly catchy though...why are the bad songs always so catchy? Like Katy Perry's ET song. I heard a version by Pentatontix and it was so cool but it got stuck in my head. That song's not that bad actually.

Sage: Lady Gaga's songs are pretty catchy.

Me: Yep...

Drel: I haven't listened to too much modern music so I have on idea who or what you're talking about.

Me: I keep forgetting that you travel around a ton.

Drel: I don't listen to music much...I got tired of it awhile ago and I've heard so many different kinds that they all sound the same now.

Sage: I don't see how you can say that, but whatever.

Me: Probably something to do with him being three thousand...something, something...I can't remember your exact age... 3,163? Or 3,613...

Drel: Something around there.

Me: I know I mentioned it once in my blog here.... Oh well.

Sage: Have you ever realized how quiet it is when you turn off your music after listening to it for a long time?

Me: I usually have the songs I listened to shuffling through my head if I listen to music a lot. The one I'm trying to learn is still stuck in my head.

Ren: What's it called?

Me: Sen no Tamashii to Ochita Shinigami.

Ren: ...ok...translation?

Me: A Thousand Souls and a Fallen Shinigami.

Ren: ...um, ok then.

Me: It's a long complicated explanation if I have to explain why it's called that. Oo! I can type out the entire song in Japanese (romaji). Here:

Aware no shinigami uso to tsumi kasaneru
Hitotsu no tamashii wo sukuu tame
Tsumeyoru akuma wa meirei ni shitagau
Hitasura ni agaite mite mo
Soko wa deguchi naki meikyuu
Sen no yoru ni sen no tamashii
Hanatsu hikari ga
Yami wa saite ibasho oshieru
Kami no na suteta shinigami
Sen no yoru ni sen no tamashii
Tsumi honoo ni
Sonomi takare tadare kurushimu
Naraku ni ochita shinigami

Ren: ...wow. Well I don't understand a bit of it.

Sage: I do. :)

Drel: So that's all you did today?

Me: Well the exciting bits, yes. :)

Sage: And now it's time for you to go do your workout before you forget again.

Me: *sighs* Yeah...I guess it is...Well at least I remembered to do this. :)

Drel: Barely remembered...

Me: *ignores Drel* So, see you next week everyone!

~N~

2 comments: